Touch-Screen version features:
    1,OS6-like interface.
    2,High imitate OS6 system animation.
    3,In homescreen :Clock area is "Clock" button,Signal icon is "Manage Connections" button.
    4,There are two small customizable icons under the banner:slot0 and slot1.
    5,The area between slot0 and slot1 icons is display "hidden today" button.
    6,Every Today icon has 3 items can be display on homescreen.
    7,According gravity sensor to change homescreen UI.
    8,Homescreen instruction when portrait:
    1)There are total 12 customizable icons can be hidden on homescreen.
    2)When the icons on the bottom,you can touch text buttons to scroll icons.
    3)Quicklaunch app support.(exp.From screenshots)
    4)Touch blank area on the left to enter application list.(exp. From AD pics)
    9,Homescreen instruction when landscape:
    1)There are 4 customizable icons(slot2 to slot5) on the bottom.
    2)Touch "Application" icon hide 4 icons,Touch "Back" resume.
    3)Today include "calenday" and "messages"
    4)Touch the rihgt of blank area is "QuickLaunch" app.
    5)Press the left of blank area is "Application list".
    10.Press ��Back button�� on the Blackberry can hidden all icons or Todays.

Non-touch screen version features:
    1.There are two display style on homescreen with Today and Zen.
    2.Two customizable icons(slot1 and slot2) under the banner.
    3.Default style is ZEN:12 customizable icons on the bottom of homescreen.
    4.Press "Space" button changing to Today style.
    5.Press "Back" button back to ZEN style.

Storm1/2 version Youtube demo:
    Non-touch screen version Youtube demo:

Purchase link: Crackberry store

05-08-10 01:33 PM
    Impressive bro!!!
    05-08-10 02:00 PM
    A few tweaks I personally would like to see:

1- no scrolling dock (just not for me, but thats my opinion)
    2- smaller text for the application names, the one you have is far too big
    3- when i press what's supposed to be the media key at the top it brings up the whole menu instead of media like it should
    05-08-10 03:53 PM
    I could also do without the transitions.

I don't mind the scrolling dock though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 04:42 PM
    Now this is one theme worth buying! Anyone tried it already?

05-08-10 11:53 PM
    i have buying it..

for my 8520 os 5,can u make the font more smaller in today area?? a little bit disapointed about the size of the font on application name n today area T.T
    05-09-10 02:22 AM
    I'm very disappointed that the call screen is just plain and black.
    Last edited by c0rinne; 05-09-10 at 05:10 PM.
    05-09-10 05:05 PM
    still waiting for response about the big font on today area T.T a little bit disappointed with this one, sorry for that statement man
    05-10-10 04:20 AM
    I really want to buy this one! But, I would like to see the details pointed out fixed or something. And on the 8520 OS5, does pressing the Mute/Media button take you to media? I like using this method to reach my music and pics faster. Thanks!

05-10-10 06:59 AM
    still waiting for response about the big font on today area T.T a little bit disappointed with this one, sorry for that statement man
    agree with that, I think there is a problem with the font size with curve 8520.
    05-10-10 08:33 AM
    I'm very disappointed that the call screen is just plain and black.
    Thats the only thing I wish there could be adjusted so there can be a profile pic when calling and incoming calls.
    05-10-10 10:10 AM
    I have to say I'm a little dissapointed the creator hasn't come back to address customer's questions/concerns
    05-10-10 09:34 PM
    im sorry, but is it really that hard to just change the font size in BBTS yourself? remember, nothing is perfect, give the designer time, we all have lives outside of this forum...
    05-11-10 05:58 AM
    I'm really happy with this theme. The caller ID is my only hang up. It has no lag time and I actually like the transitions. IMO, the two best themes for the 8530/8520 right now is this one and the iHD by Cocky Culture. Just the other day I saw that the iHD theme was approved on Black Berry Appworld. New themes are always popping up but these two will be mainstays for me. When I was at work other day, BB users as me about this theme and if it came preloaded with my phone. I understand that people can and will be nit picky but this is an amazing theme.
    05-11-10 08:28 AM
    I purchased the Theme just yesterday and I like it a lot. As others stated here, the font for the Application could be a bit smaller, otherwise a very nice Theme.
    05-12-10 05:16 AM
    One thing I discovered this morning is that the Date, which is on the left, will overlap with the Time. When we get month with longer names like September or December then the Date will completely overlap the Time.
    05-12-10 09:39 AM
    im sorry, but is it really that hard to just change the font size in BBTS yourself? remember, nothing is perfect, give the designer time, we all have lives outside of this forum...
    BBTS? Not familiar with that

And I am very familiar that we all have lives outside of this forum, trust me on that one, I was just voicing my opinion, i have also sent a message to the creator with no avail, I know we are all busy but that's how i feel.
    05-12-10 10:12 AM
    One thing I discovered this morning is that the Date, which is on the left, will overlap with the Time. When we get month with longer names like September or December then the Date will completely overlap the Time.
    I never noticed that, I can see that might happen when the fall winter months arrive. But if the time gets pushed over to the right it will look off centered right??
    05-12-10 10:13 AM
    Just found out about the spacebar action (I had it set to searchit). That's cool although it does limit the use of the bar for other things.

05-12-10 11:38 AM
    I never noticed that, I can see that might happen when the fall winter months arrive. But if the time gets pushed over to the right it will look off centered right??
    As long the time is one digit it seems ok but when the clock showed two digits this morning for the hour the date was kind of overlapping with the clock. I did not notice that the time got pushed off center. Maybe the date needs to be changed to only display shorter days and month?

05-12-10 01:13 PM
    How could I do that?
    05-13-10 05:59 AM
    I just noticed when clicking the "space bar" to get the Today view I get this error when clicking on the "messages" icon but not the phone icon for calls or the calender icon. The error message is below. Anyone else getting this?

Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    05-13-10 08:52 AM
    nothing problem with me... mine is ok, no error messages

i think this theme is leak of a lot memory... how about all of you??

I just noticed when clicking the "space bar" to get the Today view I get this error when clicking on the "messages" icon but not the phone icon for calls or the calender icon. The error message is below. Anyone else getting this?

Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    05-16-10 06:16 AM
    Is there a way to change the font size with blackberry theme studio?
    05-16-10 09:02 AM
    Could we get the wallpaper??
    05-18-10 03:02 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD