Baseball fans will love this cool theme! A one of a kind theme with some really cool features:

Battery Level - Check the score! The more battery power you have, the better the home team is doing! 10 Runs = 100%, 9 runs=90% etc...

Signal Meter - Check the weather! The sunnier it is, the better signal you're getting. If the storm clouds are rolling in though, you're signal level is lower. Very cool!

Home screen features 9 user icons, plus a profiles button and even a weather slot!

Crisp menus and buttons, and transitions top off this great theme. Download it now, you'll be glad you did!

Get it right here!
    01-26-11 03:20 AM
    Awesome idea and a great looking theme!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 06:57 AM
    Thanks man....you were a big help for me in fine tuning this theme, I really appreciate that!

Also, if anybody tried to purchase it but had problems, those have been fixed now. For some reason the CB store wouldn't let you add it to your cart, that kind of affected sales :P
    01-27-11 10:04 PM
    Now that baseball is in full swing (pun sort of intended)...just wanted to let you know that this theme is on sale for CB users for $.99! Thanks!
    05-17-11 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD