Here is a link to the OTA download of this theme.
    Version 1 - posted March 24, 2010

Please ignore the ZIP file attached to this posting, the OTA contains the latest version.

This is my first theme. I decided to call is PrecisionGL since it uses gold and the home screen uses the L icon layout.

If you find anything wrong, please send me a Private Message. Also feel free to send requests.

It requires OS 5 on a Curve 85xx... tested it on my 8520.
    Last edited by jabohn; 03-24-10 at 11:52 AM.
    03-22-10 10:34 PM
    Do you have a screen shot at all?
    03-23-10 12:22 AM
    Here are some screen shots of this theme. I use a free app called CaptureIt.
    I like the yellows in the lists, it's nice.
    Thanx for Theme'n with us.

D.R.e.W
    03-23-10 08:39 AM
    QUESTION 1: how do I wipe my BB of the test themes that Theme Builder put there? They don't show up under applications...
    From the Themes menu, pick the theme, there are two options, Activate and Delete. You can't delete the active theme.

QUESTION 2: how do I get the media button to link to the media folder? It does it in other themes but it won't in mine.
    The Media Button problem is a known issue that some have figured out how to fix but they're not telling how to straighten it out. My themes have this same issue.

Enjoy, D.R.e.W
    03-23-10 08:51 AM
    The Media Button problem is a known issue that some have figured out how to fix but they're not telling how to straighten it out. My themes have this same issue.
    I think I got it.
    If you're like me, you probably changed the "Application Hierarchy" to fit what you like. Who won't, the option's there. From what I can tell, that's the problem. I opened my latest theme which has this problem, right-clicked on the word "Hierarchy" in the "Application List" section of Theme Builder & selected "Reset to Default". Pushed theme to my phone. If the theme already exists on the phone, you have to reset the "Icon Arrangement" for all the pieces to fall into place. Options > Themes > pick the active theme, scroll down to "Theme Defaults - Reset", put a check in the "Icon Arrangement" box and hit Apply. Whamo, all fixed.

Thanx for giving me the itch to hunt this down.
    D.R.e.W
    03-23-10 09:47 AM
    Here are some screen shots of this theme.
    Thanks for posting the screenshots, I just won't have time right away, thought I would post the theme first. I will be making some tweaks in the next day or so.

From the Themes menu, pick the theme, there are two options, Activate and Delete.
    Thanks again, I didn't know themes could be removed from there. The other themes show up under Applications though... ???

Thanx for giving me the itch to hunt this down.
    You're welcome. I will try that out when I do some tweaks to the theme. You are like my new best friend! LOL

NEW GLITCH I discovered this morning... arranging the apps in Theme Builder seems to have create 3 duplicate icons in the Downloads folder for Music, Pictures & Video. They have generic icons. Clicking on them opens the program, but the proper icons are also in the Media folder. Hmmmmmmm
    03-23-10 10:35 AM
    NEW GLITCH I discovered this morning... arranging the apps in Theme Builder seems to have create 3 duplicate icons in the Downloads folder for Music, Pictures & Video. They have generic icons. Clicking on them opens the program, but the proper icons are also in the Media folder. Hmmmmmmm
    This will be fixed when you reset the "Application Hierarchy" and follow the rest of the directions I posted earlier at 10:47 AM. They are directly related.
    03-23-10 10:43 AM
    This will be fixed when you reset the "Application Hierarchy" and follow the rest of the directions I posted earlier at 10:47 AM. They are directly related.
    I reset the hierarchy and re-uploaded the theme to my phone. The media button now works but those 3 icons are still there in Downloads.

Also, is it possible to upload a new ZIP file in the initial post? I have a new version ready.
    Last edited by jabohn; 03-23-10 at 10:23 PM.
    03-23-10 10:20 PM
    Updated Version Available. Please use this one instead of the one from the original post.

- Removed the custom hierarchy, so the Media button now works.
    - Updated Phone Hotlist and Incoming Call screens (I completely missed them in the original posted theme)
    - Minor graphics tweaks, changed icons for Hourglass, Battery, Message List

If anyone has suggestions or requests let me know!
    03-24-10 01:07 AM
    Make an OTA (:

MyBBOTA.com has a free account that let's you upload and creates a .jad for you (: I wanna try the theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 05:35 AM
    I reset the hierarchy and re-uploaded the theme to my phone. The media button now works but those 3 icons are still there in Downloads.

Also, is it possible to upload a new ZIP file in the initial post? I have a new version ready.
    It sounds like you skipped step 3 on your phone.

"If the theme already exists on the phone, you have to reset the "Icon Arrangement" for all the pieces to fall into place. Options > Themes > pick the active theme, scroll down to "Theme Defaults - Reset", put a check in the "Icon Arrangement" box and hit Apply."
    03-24-10 07:17 AM
    It sounds like you skipped step 3 on your phone.
    There was a Step 3? LOL
    Anyway, I just hid those 3 icons, I don't want to redo my icon arrangement. Thanks for all the info though!
    Last edited by jabohn; 03-24-10 at 11:36 AM.
    03-24-10 11:32 AM
    Make an OTA (:
    DONE
    See original post at the top!
    03-24-10 11:48 AM
    So I like it a lot. There is nothing persay, its just if you scroll up from any of the icons on bottom side of the L you end up at the profile option, and back down leaves you at whatever icon you accidentally scrolled up with, and with this touchpad it happens more often then you'd think, it is possible to make it so that you CANNOT scroll up from the bottom icons, baring the one which acts as a "joint". Also I have a request, but I'll PM that to you (:

Overall, its amazing. Transitions don't lag, and its low memory, text is easily readable. 9.5/10.

I hope my ota help actually helped :P

03-24-10 04:40 PM
    t is possible to make it so that you CANNOT scroll up from the bottom icons, baring the one which acts as a "joint".
    I made it that way on purpose, so I could get quick access to the profiles. If it bothers you enough I can send you a version with that removed but the one posted here I will keep it as-is.

Thanks for your compliments and the OTA info!
    03-24-10 05:39 PM
    I really like the green. The theme works great. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

03-24-10 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD