Hi there. I recently installed and used your tweaked theme with my 8330 OS 5.0 However, the OS upgrade wasn't working well for me so I had to downgrade. What I was wondering was whether or not I could get the autumn wallpaper that you had packaged with that theme by default as I would like to use it as my wallpaper on my OS 4.5. If you'd be willing to do that, it would be great. If its too much hassle, I understand completely. Thanks and keep up the great work.
    10-19-09 03:22 PM
    Hi tspderek,

This is my first post here at Crackberry forums and I just wanted you to know that I really like your theme, and it really should be *the* default theme on all bb phones! However if I may, I'd like to give you just a couple of feedback in hoping that this theme would become even better! So here it goes:

• I'd second bahamot's post above about the truncated app name on the home screen.
    • The default folders (Downloads, Applications, Games, Settings) use blank folder icons, is it possible to make them with icons like on the original Precision theme?
    • I don't know if it's just me, but when I click a folder on the home screen, the first icon inside that folder is selected, however if I scroll up the selection overlay disappears so no icon is selected anymore and if I press the menu button there is an option to 'Get Link'. It doesn't happen on the Precision theme though. I don't think this is theme specific because I also experience the same on 'Blueprint' and 'Carbon' themes on the 8520.
    • Quirky scrolling on the app screen. Sometimes the selection jumps to the left most icon when scrolling straight down from the top of the app screen. Again, I don't know if it's just me. :P

I guess that's just about it, looking forward to your updates and kudos for the awesome theme!
    10-25-09 09:29 AM
    Wow, I think you did a really really good job on this theme.

Thanks a ton!
    11-06-09 12:15 PM
    By far the best 8520 theme for me , good job ! Have a request though can u make the icon on the home screen L like? With more icon? That would be super ! Ps: I love the one with no app name

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 07:32 PM
    Thanx for this theme!
    11-17-09 03:33 PM
    Any chance you could port this to an 8900? It looks awesome and I too am looking for a wallpaper friendly theme - seeing my little guy's face during the day in the office cheers me up!
    11-20-09 10:32 AM
    This is my favorite theme. simple and to the point.....
    01-03-10 12:15 PM
    excellent tweaks! thank you so much!
    01-08-10 08:49 AM
    Let me start by saying this is my favorite theme...you rock! I have one issue with it and it may be a plazmic problem and not the themes. If I create or edit a folder it blows up in size on the home screen. When I scroll onto the folder & highlight it the icon is normal, but once you scoll off of it the icon blows up in size. If that is fixable that would be awesome but if it is not it isn't the end of the world. Thanks again!
    01-08-10 08:08 PM
    Thanks for this Theme....works perfect on my new Sprint 8530 running 5.0.0.395

works with BeWeather too....just looks fantastic!
    01-09-10 11:01 PM
    Have an 8530 in the mail, cant wait to try this out. Glad to hear it works on yours rollrsk8ter!

Thanks for all of your hard work!
    01-14-10 02:43 PM
    just wondering if you have done any updating on your "precision tweaked today ugly theme"
    01-15-10 07:37 PM
    how did you get the backgroung pic to be the same on home screen and the app screen? i have tryed everything and all i get is a white background on my app screen.
    01-21-10 08:18 AM
    My suggestion:

1) make an option with 8 bottom dock icons.

BUG: I have an 8330 running official 5.0, so not sure if that's why. But, when you hit menu or are on a call, the alarm icon moves from the location that it is in when you are on your homescreen. It gets cut off and actually looks like a gun...

Anybody else? This is running the weather version.
    Last edited by docsmody; 01-24-10 at 07:56 PM.
    01-22-10 02:16 PM
    theme works great - my only complaint is that it overwrote the stock today theme so that I no longer can use it if I wish.
    01-22-10 05:35 PM
    i have an 8330 running 5.0..0.438 and when i downloaded the theme it said it downloaded and installed properly but it's no where to be found. I finally did find it in my 3rd party apps list but It's not showing up in my themes list.
    01-25-10 10:23 PM
    You have to manually install the base precision zen theme first. It's not included by default for the 8330. Go to nathanix.com, there is a cod file and instructions in the forum.

01-25-10 10:26 PM
    thanks great theme i like it alot
    01-25-10 10:58 PM
    Best theme I have ever seen. I went for 'today' + weather.

Kudos, you did a great job.

01-25-10 11:57 PM
    Great theme! Thanks!

01-26-10 06:28 PM
    how did you get the backgroung pic to be the same on home screen and the app screen? i have tryed everything and all i get is a white background on my app screen.
    This theme as fantastic for my curve 8520! However, I get the same problem as xp_robert. Whenever I activate the theme I get the background wallpaper of the last activated theme in the app menu, media menu, and so forth. I can select any wallpaper for the home screen but thats as far as my choice of wallpaper will go. Everytime I restart the phone to correct the situation, all that happens is the background of the app menu, etc, then becomes white.
    Last edited by skribbler; 01-28-10 at 07:04 AM.
    01-28-10 07:02 AM
    Best ever! Thank you a lot!
    01-28-10 09:09 AM
    Great Theme! I luv it.... Can anyone tell me what that icon is for on the second pic the 7th one 1st on the second row? An where or how I can get it... Music? Maybe
    02-01-10 07:31 AM
    O btw if I roll over the sms/mms icon are my new messages suppose to appear? Because it doesn't but I think it did once b4
    02-01-10 08:05 AM
    Awesome. Thank you!!!
    Work perfectly
    02-03-10 08:13 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD