Yes, you're right. I will look into that when I get home from school. Try to download the original 3.11 theme. Tell me if that works out for you. Thanks.

UPDATE: I forgot to upload the cod files so it should work now. Let me know.

It worked!!

Yeah, I tried the 5.0 one....no dice
    12-02-09 10:49 PM
    This is a great theme. I have downloaded both 3.1 and 3.11 after having an older version and it seems that the text icon has gone back to blue. Was that by design?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 05:54 PM
    The blue design came with the new Theme Builder 5.0 and I wanted to keep this theme as close as possible to whatever default the program offered.
    12-04-09 07:19 PM
    I will have to make a revealed today theme if you want that weather icon because the hidden today theme doesn't work well with the icon. The entries on the hidden today overlap the weather icon and makes it look stupid. haha. I could do it with the hidden today theme but that leave a big space beside the icon and less hidden entries.
    Don't worry about it. Thanks for an awesome theme. I'll just stick with the 3.1

12-05-09 12:43 AM
    Thank you so much for saving this theme! This is the only version that works on my BB 8520
    12-05-09 09:18 AM
    I'm glad so many of you guys are enjoying the theme. =) I just released v3.2.0! Check out the screenshot in the first post. Let me know what you think. I am trying to fit the weather icon to go on the lockscreen eventually so I hope I can figure it out. =P I'll try to fit a weather icon somewhere on the homescreen. If you guys have any suggestions, just let me know. Thanks!

Because of the new release of berryweather, I can put the weather on my homescreen wallpaper. However, this does have conflict with the today entries so I uploaded Precision Zen Tweak which is essentially the same as Precision Today v3.2.0 but without the today entries. If you are reading this thread, you are probably looking for a today theme but I thought making a generic Zen theme wouldn't hurt for people wanting room for berryweather.
    Last edited by Yosaki; 12-06-09 at 10:47 PM.
    12-05-09 04:11 PM
    Yosaki , I was wondering how did you get that bar at the bottom ?? I'm trying to make a mini theme , but wanna but that bar instead of the tabs , the theme is pretty much don't except for that one issue .

12-07-09 07:58 AM
    You need to use composer and create a svg file with the grey banner from the examples folder in theme builder 5.0.
    12-07-09 03:07 PM
    You need to use composer and create a svg file with the grey banner from the examples folder in theme builder 5.0.
    so basically open up a new svg file place the banner anywhere i want and save ??? ive been trying to figure out composer and still a lil confused
    12-07-09 05:38 PM
    so basically open up a new svg file place the banner anywhere i want and save ??? ive been trying to figure out composer and still a lil confused
    Yeah, pretty much. =)
    12-08-09 12:38 AM
    ..ok, stupid question time.. So which OTA link should I navigate to for a 8530 running 5.0.0.337 from VZW?

Thanks
    Jeff
    12-08-09 11:59 AM
    ..ok, stupid question time.. So which OTA link should I navigate to for a 8530 running 5.0.0.337 from VZW?

Thanks
    Jeff
    Try the normal one first. If that doesn't work, try the 85xx compatible one. I'm not sure why some themes don't work with the 8520/8530 when I set the OS to 5.0.
    12-08-09 02:03 PM
    This is a great theme...Any chance you can make it for a bold 9000 running OS 4.6 with weather slot?
    12-08-09 02:19 PM
    This is a great theme...Any chance you can make it for a bold 9000 running OS 4.6 with weather slot?
    I have finals this week so I will try to make one for the bold 9000 this weekend. Did you want the banner shrunk and all that stuff? No guarantee that it will turn out as nice because I don't have a physical bold to test it on. But you are welcome to try it out. =)
    12-08-09 02:24 PM
    I have finals this week so I will try to make one for the bold 9000 this weekend. Did you want the banner shrunk and all that stuff? No guarantee that it will turn out as nice because I don't have a physical bold to test it on. But you are welcome to try it out. =)
    I just want a simple zen, no hidden today stuff but if it's possible with a weatherslot and the rest is up to you...

Good luck with your finals and thanks....
    12-08-09 02:39 PM
    Hey Guys,

Dont jump on me, but I'm new to these forums and new to blackberry themes in general.

I have the BlackBerry 8530 and I just tried to install the version 3.2 OTA and it only sort of worked. Do I need to do something else? Like restart my blackberry or something else?

Thank and sorry for my ignorance in advance.
    12-10-09 07:34 PM
    Hey Guys,

Dont jump on me, but I'm new to these forums and new to blackberry themes in general.

I have the BlackBerry 8530 and I just tried to install the version 3.2 OTA and it only sort of worked. Do I need to do something else? Like restart my blackberry or something else?

Thank and sorry for my ignorance in advance.
    What do you mean it sorta worked? Are some things showing up and some things aren't? If that doesn't work try the one that meant for OS 4.6. It is in red and says 85xx compatible. The theme should work perfectly if you use that theme. =)
    12-11-09 03:08 AM
    I have an 8330 with OS 5.0.0.230 (platform 3.5.0.30). When I download the theme it says it successfully downloaded. But when I look in my list of Themes it is not there. Any suggestions?? I really want this theme!!! Thanks for your help.
    12-13-09 03:52 PM
    hi yosaki, can i suggest something? how about putting a date on your releases cause im checking your post regularly hoping for a new release.
    12-13-09 11:38 PM
    hi...

how to make a OTA link Download?

is all that i have to do is upload file with ext .jad to web ?

thanks before..
    12-14-09 12:11 AM
    I have an 8330 with OS 5.0.0.230 (platform 3.5.0.30). When I download the theme it says it successfully downloaded. But when I look in my list of Themes it is not there. Any suggestions?? I really want this theme!!! Thanks for your help.
    Did you make sure you have met the requirements? You need to have Precision Zen installed as well. It acts as the base theme.

hi yosaki, can i suggest something? how about putting a date on your releases cause im checking your post regularly hoping for a new release.
    I'll do my best to remember when to update =P But I try to make a post everytime I update. I don't think I will add much more to the Today theme after v3.2.0 though. Unless someone gives me a brilliant idea. haha

hi...

how to make a OTA link Download?

is all that i have to do is upload file with ext .jad to web ?

thanks before..
    I just did a search on crackberry and on google. I forgot what guide I used but you need specific files and a specific host that will allow those files. I use this website: Most feature rich free web hosting service on market - No Ads

Guys, make sure to try out my other themes too! I have updated the main post with two "new" themes (not really though). They are Precision L and Precision Zen Tweak which are both based on the Precision Today layout. Oh! I am still testing out the themes for the Bold. I am sooo sorry that it is taking forever though. I will get it to you asap!
    12-14-09 12:18 AM
    What do you mean it sorta worked? Are some things showing up and some things aren't? If that doesn't work try the one that meant for OS 4.6. It is in red and says 85xx compatible. The theme should work perfectly if you use that theme. =)
    Basically all that changed was the wallpaper.

I tried the 4.6 and had the same result. Any suggestions?
    12-14-09 03:49 PM
    What was your old theme? Just the Precision Zen? Make sure you have the newest Precision Zen on your phone. Check the first post and you'll find it under requirements.
    12-14-09 04:25 PM
    I love this theme, but I'm having a small problem. My crackberry launcher color and berryweather icon don't update. Any ideas? I am running birdmans 5.0 v6.5 w the updated precision zen theme

12-15-09 02:17 PM
    I love this theme, but I'm having a small problem. My crackberry launcher color and berryweather icon don't update. Any ideas? I am running birdmans 5.0 v6.5 w the updated precision zen theme

thats an OS limitation to stock themes. its not the theme makers fault, its RIM's.
    12-15-09 02:43 PM
122 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD