Features
    - Based on the Precision Zen Theme
    - Customizable Homescreen Icons
    - 7 Calendar/Message/Phone/SMS MMS Entries
    - Fade transitions between Apps, Homescreen, etc.
    - Hidden Today
    - Rearranged Homescreen Icons
    - Backdrop Behind Homescreen Icons
    - Transparent Menu/Dialog Box
    - Hotkeys: "$" for SMS/MMS and "Space" for QuickLaunch
    - Clickable Clock, Calendar, Manage Connections and Options
    - Additional Buttons (Messages, Browser, Contacts, Search)

Supported Devices
    - Curve 8330, 8530i, 8520, 8530
    - Bold 9000, 9700, Storm 95xx, Tour 9630 (Coming Soon)

Download
    Customize Precision Today

Other Themes
    Precision Zen Tweak

Child Themes
    Precision Today Lite
    Precision Today Mini
    Last edited by Yosaki; 07-14-10 at 01:26 AM.
    11-10-09 02:24 AM
    So far I love it , it runs really smooth and I love the transition . I was wondering how you did that ?? And where did you get the blue focus from ?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 10:03 AM
    Yea the transitions are the buisness this is the first theme that I've ever seen with that is that common on phones like the storm or bold

11-10-09 11:41 AM
    Glad you guys like it! =) RIM just released a new theme builder called Theme Builder 5.0 yesterday at the BB Developer Conference. I recreated my theme that I made with Plazmic 4.7 on 5.0. The blue focus is now the default focus colour.
    11-10-09 03:54 PM
    Glad you guys like it! =) RIM just released a new theme builder called Theme Builder 5.0 yesterday at the BB Developer Conference. I recreated my theme that I made with Plazmic 4.7 on 5.0. The blue focus is now the default focus colour.
    thanks for sharing , imma give it a shot tonight
    11-10-09 04:30 PM
    Updated with some tweak requests. =)
    11-10-09 07:25 PM
    I've noticed a lil issue , to get to profile you can only scroll up from the first icon on the home screen . Is that a limitation with the new theme builder or is that the way the theme was designed ???

11-10-09 07:31 PM
    It is the way I designed it because it has a Hidden Today menu. So i set it so that you can put the icon wherever you want on the homescreen and scroll up to view the particular appointment, msg or phone call.
    11-10-09 07:57 PM
    Very nice theme, I like the fades. Didn't care for the wallpaper, but that's an easy fix. Good job!!!

11-10-09 08:16 PM
    Very nice theme, I like the fades. Didn't care for the wallpaper, but that's an easy fix. Good job!!!

Thanks =) The wallpaper is default. If i add my own wallpaper, it will make the file alot bigger. It sucks for people who are using the theme on their 8330 because of our limited device memory.
    11-10-09 09:47 PM
    my weather icon will not update correctly. i am using BerryWeather. i wonder if there is something int he new theme builder that interferes with the icon update.

can i ask you to send me the theme file to play around with? maybe there is something that needs checking. hopefully, it doesnt require an update in the BerryWeather software.
    11-11-09 07:06 AM
    well, i just did some searching, and apparently, the icon update issue is a know issue with berryweather. i guess its not a BIG deal, but it would be nice if it worked right.

what i find interesting, is that it works fine with the 8350/8520 oem precision theme and the tweaked precision theme, but not with your new 5.0 transitions theme.
    11-11-09 07:16 AM
    Great work. Any chance of a weather slot just below the banner on the right side?
    11-11-09 08:27 AM
    thanks for the theme....love it
    11-11-09 09:03 AM
    Great work. Any chance of a weather slot just below the banner on the right side?
    I just posted up a theme with the weather slot but I did not have a chance to test it out on my BlackBerry so it might be a little buggy. Just place the weather icon on the 7th slot. Enjoy!
    11-11-09 07:47 PM
    I just posted up a theme with the weather slot but I did not have a chance to test it out on my BlackBerry so it might be a little buggy. Just place the weather icon on the 7th slot. Enjoy!
    Really appreciate the quick response to the weather slot request. Could you do the same on the hidden today version. Thanks again.
    11-12-09 08:33 AM
    I tried to make one with the hidden today theme but when you scroll over the hidden today entries, the bars go OVER the weather icon. For some reason it doesn't do that when I used the revealed today style. If you are still interested, please let me know. =)

A friend of mine took my theme and rearranged the icons on the homescreen banner and application banner so I will try to release it as soon as i can.
    11-12-09 07:26 PM
    Can't wait to see what the new finished product it

11-12-09 07:41 PM
    cant wait for 3.0 :-) .... aint many themes that can be used on an 8330 running the hybrid os , this one is perfect for me
    11-13-09 10:30 AM
    I can't get the weather app shown on the home screen, I already placed the weather icon on the 7th sloth. I use accuweather and I'm on OS 5 if that matter, any idea how to fix this? Anyways I love the transition on this theme, really nice. Thanks for your hard work making this.

11-13-09 11:31 AM
    Great theme!! Been looking for exactly this for ages!!!

Not sure if your theme has made this happen so can i ask others for their expereince???? but....

I did OTA download for theme the other day.
    Following day i did a back up and deleted couple of themes/apps etc using DM.
    When i updated the apps etc, it said that it was also going to update the OS5.

The bugs that the OS5 had with the weird white call screen has gone!! It is now back to the original blue!!

Not sure of it was the update or your theme??!!!

Anyone elses buggy OS5 now fixed?
    11-13-09 01:25 PM
    Update: Precision Today 3.0 has been released.

@7thsunday
    I have fixed the problems with Precision Today 3.0 RTW. Sorry about that.

@the_fury_2000
    If you are referring to the phone app, yeah its fixed. =P It came with the theme builder 5.0 haha.

This will be the last update in about a week or so because I have some midterms coming up. I will check back once in awhile. The next update will probably happen next Friday or Saturday. Please leave some feedback on the new theme! Enjoy guys!
    11-14-09 01:09 AM
    Quick request please.....

Please can you change the name of the files as I can't download more than 1 OTA.

The phone asks if it wants to replace version 2 with version 3 etc-i want both on my phone!

Please could you change the names for all the different downloads?

Thanks in advance

11-14-09 02:23 AM
    Great theme, by far my favorite and I love the transitions. However, I have a quick question.

I feel like this is an OS issue and not a theme issue, but I just want to make sure.
    Using the Today version of this theme, the preview pops up when hovered over the calendar icon, and for the message icon but for emails ONLY, not for SMS messages. My messages folder has SMS and email combined, however i won't show me any SMS previews. I am running os 5.0.0.230 on an 8330. Is this something the theme is lacking or is it an issue with the leaked OS 5.0? I feel like this is most likely because of the leaked OS and the threaded SMS being technically in beta, but I just want to make sure. Did anyone get this working?
    11-14-09 11:03 AM
    @the_fury_2000
    Alright, I renamed it to Precision Today 3 and if i ever update it, I'll leave it at 3 and change the version to 3.1 or something. I also changed Precision Today 2.0 to 2 so if you want that, then you can redownload it. =) Enjoy!

@bcparker
    Yeah, I think it is an OS issue or maybe it is the way that the them was designed (by RIM). But there is no option to disallow SMS/MMS to be included in entries of Messages. Hope this answers your questions.
    11-15-09 12:13 AM
122 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD