Great job on this theme Yosaki, works great on my 8520 and i'm lovin' it!

I was wondering if you could help me with editting the theme's menu/folder background to this image? Found the perfect homescreen image for his #BBCurve 8520 | TweetPhoto

I'm currently using that as my homescreen image and would like to have it for the background when I enter the main menu and folders.

Would appreciate it alot if you could help me out with this one. Get in touch with me via PM
    03-15-10 10:36 PM
    Great theme, but it will be great to have this L theme w/ hidden today

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 12:38 AM
    I just updated my phone to OS 5 and downloaded the compatible version of this theme. It looks great except the font on the call screen is super tiny. It's not that was on the stock Precision theme and it wasn't that way in OS 4.6.
    03-16-10 11:45 AM
    How do I install this on my 8530?
    03-16-10 04:14 PM
    I just discovered another bug today... on the home screen when you scroll to the bottom left icon and try to scroll up the left icons, you can't... it just goes right up to the speaker icon. The only way to get to the left icons is to scroll up from one of the other icons along the bottom (just not the farthest left one).
    03-17-10 11:08 AM
    I love this theme
    03-24-10 02:24 AM
    Anyone have this that they can send me? I try installing it OTA and it's always "download failed." I'm guessing their server is down??
    10-22-10 11:52 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD