Love the transition! Great work Yosaki.

Edit--Seriously this theme rocks! I love the transitions. And bonus-- its actually smooth on my 8330 running 5.0.
    Last edited by mkarps; 12-31-09 at 09:59 AM. Reason: wow!
    12-31-09 09:57 AM
    I just put this on my 8530 and works great.

however, when i get a phone call, the phone number is lined up wrong

Also, when i answer the call on the "connected" screen, the font size is much smaller than before , making it very hard to read

did anyone else notice this?

Thanks
    Do not notice this on my 8330.
    12-31-09 10:05 AM
    One small nitpick: could you make it so that you can go up or right from any of the icons, similar to how the old BB Dimension L theme worked?
    Done! Check out v1.0.2 =)

I forget one thing. Could you keep a spot in the right hand corner for a weather app?
    Hidden Today and the L theme won't work together because of the limitations Hidden Today options. If it put those together, all your calendar, messages and calls would be cut off and it would be totally pointless to have it if they are cut off. So either the text will be behind the icons or the text will be "outside" of your phone.

I thought about the weather app but there is a problem with the theme builder that won't update the homescreen icons so there isn't any point putting one on. If you really want one and you don't mind that it doesn't update until you do a battery pull, I will be more than happy to make one for you.

So if I understand this correctly, the newest version isn't available for the 8520 yet? And the newest version has all the fixes?
    Yeah, sorry. I was in the process of trying to fix my theme files because theme builder wouldn't open. I was also working on v1.0.2. I will upload the 4.6.1 version soon.

Hello... I love this theme! I just got my 8530 today, and the first thing I wanted to find was an 'L' theme. I have one request though - I think the theme would be just as dynamic if the fades, transitions etc were removed. It would be just as great if menus, apps and folders could instantly appear, as they do in the preloaded themes. Let me know whatr you think. I think it would really move the theme from 98% perfect to 100% perfect!! Thanks for your consideration!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Alright, I can do that for you. Could you send me an email to [email protected]? Thats how I keep track of what things I have to do when i got spare time. =P

I just put this on my 8530 and works great.

however, when i get a phone call, the phone number is lined up wrong

Also, when i answer the call on the "connected" screen, the font size is much smaller than before , making it very hard to read

did anyone else notice this?

Thanks
    I run the 8330 and my font size is pretty big. What version theme and OS are you running for 8530? I don't have access to any 85xx phones to test the themes on, so users like you have to help me out here. =P
    01-02-10 04:28 AM
    Done! Check out v1.0.2 =)
    Thanks! One problem still is that the scrolling to the right from one of the side icons seems to not work right. Any idea why that is?
    01-02-10 10:56 AM
    I see you changed the how the theme name shows up, now when I select it I have to re-do my icon arrangements. Anyway you can change the name back so it overwrites the old version and keeps my icons?
    01-02-10 01:13 PM
    Can you make these for the Bold 9000 as well?
    01-03-10 03:09 PM
    Requirements
    - 85xx with OS 4.6.1
    - 8330 with OS 5.0
    - Updated Precision Zen Base Theme (Download)

Features -
    - Based on the Precision Zen Theme for 8520
    - Customizable Homescreen Icons
    - Transitions between Apps, Homescreen, etc. (OS 5.0 only)
    - Rearranged Homescreen Icons
    - Backdrop Behind Homescreen Icons

- Slight Icon Fixes (Wi-Fi, Battery, Bluetooth, etc.)
    - Ability to Scroll Up from All Icons

v1.0.2 OTA *Newest Release*
    v1.0.2 OS 4.6 OTA *85xx Compatible*

Other Themes
    Precision Today
    Precision Zen Tweak

If you have any comments or suggestions on how I can improve this theme, please leave a message. =)
    What version should I use for my Curve 8530?

Thanks,

Ryan
    01-04-10 09:46 AM
    What version should I use for my Curve 8530
    Probably the one that says "85xx compatible"?????
    01-04-10 02:59 PM
    will this work with the 8530 running os 5.0?
    01-04-10 04:15 PM
    That's my question too, I have the 8530 with OS 5.0
    01-05-10 07:16 AM
    Can anyone answer my question?
    01-06-10 08:14 AM
    Great theme !!!! Just one problem though , can you make the fonts smaller ? Around 7 maybe big ups !

01-08-10 10:25 AM
    Mine as well....

I attempted to but the 4.6 compatible one on...

But I got a program error that would not allow me to pick the Jad file
    01-08-10 03:07 PM
    Mine as well....

I attempted to but the 4.6 compatible one on...

But I got a program error that would not allow me to pick the Jad file
    I don't know why sometimes it doesn't work on the 85xx. =S I don't have an 85xx to test it on so I dont' know if the files work or not. I do export them as 8500 files. I say that the 4.6 version is 85xx compatible because there are still people running 4.6. I guess most people have upgraded to 5.0 since then. Have you guys tried the normal one? (Doesn't say 85xx compatible)

Great theme !!!! Just one problem though , can you make the fonts smaller ? Around 7 maybe big ups !

Mmmm...the font is pretty small already isn't it? What device are you running right now?
    01-08-10 03:15 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Love it!!
    01-15-10 10:38 AM
    I have an 8520 running OS 5.0, works great, I used the first download link.

Thanks!

01-18-10 08:54 PM
    Tons of people have wanted a weather slot added to the Precision L theme. Today is your lucky day! I just added the weather slot. For users with the 8330, you will need to have the base OS .438 in order for the weather slot to update.
    01-25-10 02:55 AM
    Hi there

Your theme is great; neat and simple! The only thing that's a problem - I've noticed that notifications don't appear now (i.e. the red star on emails, or the new mail icon on GMail). Is this something you can fix?

Thanks
    01-29-10 09:29 PM
    VERY NICE! Just changed the homescreen wallpaper, made some folders and fiddled for an hour and it's beautiful. Transitions are great and I loved how you put the exact requirements in your first post! We'll need more of that, with alot of us running 5.0 on the older 83xx's etc
    01-30-10 09:31 PM
    hello, im using 8520 4.6 and the font when you rclick the options on home menu is kinda big. is it only me or is it really big? thanks!
    01-31-10 07:01 AM
    It is really big. For that reason I stuck with the previous version.
    02-02-10 01:20 PM
    A great theme indeed! Is it possible to make some slight modifications to this theme to make it perfect in my eyes? When pressing up on my curve 8520 trackpad on any of the bottom homescreen icons it goes straight to the icons on the top. Is it possible fix it so it doesnt do that, so that I have to go over to the last icon on the left and then scroll up to get to the top icons? And the other thing... could you make hovering over the weather icon on the home screen possible? I have BBWeather and I can only check the temp on the icon by hovering over it.

If you cant or dont want to modify these things I'l understand. If you can, then HOORAAY & THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Last edited by skribbler; 02-02-10 at 04:57 PM.
    02-02-10 03:18 PM
    GREAT Theme, my favorite without a doubt.... I had an L Theme on my Curve 8330 and love this one nwo that i have it on my 8530.

One thing i noticed is that you cannot scroll over the weather icon.
    Would it be possible to make that change?
    I use WeatherEye and i noticed that the weather icon slot does not update and you cannot scroll over it to display current conditions. If i move this into the icons listed in the L then it works fine but would like to keep it in the designated weather slot.

thanks again for the theme!

-MIKE
    03-04-10 03:19 PM
    Works Exellent with 8520 Thanks mate.
    03-06-10 11:19 AM
    I really like this theme I don't think ill be changing any time soon! And I wouldn't even be saying this if you hadn't said it first but when you go in to the main menu from the home page the 1X or what ever your signal type is and the gps indicator icon do move a little bit to the right.

But otherwise I have 0 issues and the one I do have doesn't phase me nor the working ability of this theme.

03-14-10 08:33 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD