I made a Portugal soccer theme for the BB 8520 OS 5.0 with 6 zen Buttons and hidden today. Can be installed on the desktop manager or OTA. you can reach sound profile "all left or right" and today "up"
    give me some feedback.
    Thanks.
    download OTA files at
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Portugal soccer zen&today
    for desktop manager dowload below
    Last edited by miguelro; 08-31-10 at 11:22 PM. Reason: to post screen capture of the theme
    08-19-10 04:30 PM
    9/10 ten times, OTA files are way better, include the target OS, and last but not least, screen captures of your theme are a must!
    08-19-10 08:07 PM
    Ok I added some screen captures of the theme.
    08-20-10 11:10 AM
    Make sure you use the "advanced feature" when posting and use the insert link when posting the OTA as well the insert image when managing your attachments; otherwise those pictures will be opened by the default image program on people's computers, and they are not going to be happy about that.

The theme itself looks pretty good.

Google and download MWsnap for your computer to get better captions of your theme, or use capture it from your bb.

And last but not least, include if it's for OS 5.0, OS 4.7, etc.

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:35 AM.
    08-21-10 03:46 PM
    Hey man love the look of the theme cause im a pork chop.

but i cant change the 6 default files on the main screen, even when i try to move it in the menu. it will still be the same 6 default.

is there a way to change that on the theme? Thanks
    08-27-10 01:17 PM
    I'm still learning so let's see if I can change it
    08-30-10 08:39 PM
    OK I think the problem is fixed now. I try them both on my BB 8520 and they worked.
    I made two themes, one with only 6 zen buttons and you can change the home screen buttons, the second theme have the same 6 zen buttons and I added two today buttons (calendar and messages that cannot be changed).
    download on my first thread above.
    Last edited by miguelro; 08-31-10 at 05:36 PM.
    08-31-10 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD