I am new at this whole BB thing. What do the different theme styles mean?? I want a theme that leaves my icons and everything labeled and where they are. All I want different is the colors! I don't want my icons and apps spread out everywhere all over my BB.

Any help would be appreciated.

THANKS!!
    02-28-10 04:39 PM
    You'll have to expand on what you mean by styles, exactly.

Zen Style - all the icons are lined up on the right or left side of the screen.

Bottom Dock - self explanatory. The icons are all lined up along the bottom of the screen. In relation to that the dock can either be specified as bottom dock or top dock for where the placement.

Today style has unread messages and the upcoming calendar entries that show up on the screen. A hidden today only shows those if you scroll over the messages or calendar icons. A regular today has static heading on the screen for calendar or messages or missed calls.

I don't know what other styles there are exactly. And regardless of the style of the theme you can always move the icons around. Just go the the application screen, find the icon you want to move click the bb button to pull up the menu and hit move. Or if you want to put it in a folder you do the same thing except choose move to folder.
    02-28-10 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD