I KNOW I'm not the only one checking for this... I'm begging... One of you that's really nice with themes. Can you pleeeeeeease make this theme for me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 04:21 AM
    you should search for screen shots???? maybe then the builders would have an idea of what your looking for??? any kind of pics??
    04-10-10 06:56 AM
    you should search for screen shots???? maybe then the builders would have an idea of what your looking for??? any kind of pics??

Search pipboy 3000 blackberry theme and it's just like that but more interactive...

04-10-10 07:17 AM
    Don't worry. I LOVE Fallout. A pipboy theme is in the works. Should have it done in the next couple of days.
    04-10-10 11:51 AM
    try this link PipBoy 3000 v1.5b+g : 83xx Curve

aaahh...see you've been there...nevermind
    Last edited by j.p.hatfield; 04-10-10 at 02:57 PM.
    04-10-10 02:54 PM
    Good stuff guy... And I just updated to 5.0 if that's not too much of a hassle... Kudos to your help bro.

04-10-10 02:55 PM
    Good stuff guy... And I just updated to 5.0 if that's not too much of a hassle... Kudos to your help bro.

...u get the itch u should try a hybrid OS for your berry
    04-10-10 03:00 PM
    Hybrid os?

04-10-10 09:14 PM
    ...u get the itch u should try a hybrid OS for your berry
    I second this! can't wait for a new one...I'm starting to fiend again..withdrawls and cold sweats are not my friend lol

Just loading any new os on my berry gives me a buzz I guess..
    04-10-10 10:13 PM
    Hybrid os?

04-11-10 11:59 AM
    Hybrid os?

its a OS on steriods...the builder uses different files from a few(sometime up to 5 different OS's) to make a "hybrid". Thus making your berry perform better and speed up your browser!!!! easy to install !!! and beware...addicting!!!

Go here...BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home check out the different hybrids designed by Dukesds15 in the 85xx section there....you need to join the FREE forum there and all the members are quite helpful if you have any questions...check it out!!!
    04-11-10 12:27 PM
    Hybrid os?

check out my signature...thats what I have for my OS (all 5.0)
    and Grotty is a hybrid junkie now too!!!
    04-11-10 12:32 PM
    What colors will you be doing the theme in? Is there a possibility for red?
    04-11-10 08:51 PM
    more than likely gonna stick to the green. alot of work to recolor everything. I'm trying to find all the icons right now, not getting much help from anyone who has made a theme like this before so I'm just doing alot of googling.
    04-11-10 10:21 PM
    if I can find the icons already colored i will definitely do a red one
    04-11-10 10:23 PM
    No rush. But when do you think you'll be done? And what kind of icons and backgrounds are you putting on it?

04-12-10 05:48 PM
    Can you make it for the 8530 os 5.0,also,please?
    04-12-10 05:57 PM
    ok well here's the update. I found the icons...well borrowed the icons...from the theme that has been done for other models. I extracted them from his .cod file. I'll be sure to credit him when its done. Now I have the fun task ahead of going through a couple hundred files and renaming them and organizing. They look like the icons used in fallout 3 for the perks mostly. Background will be a green screen that looks like the y for the pipboy in game. It would be great if the guy who did the theme for the 8330 would reply to my numerous e-mails but I havent heard back from him yet. probably have this done end of the week.
    04-12-10 09:54 PM
    Awesome! Did you find the red icons? And will this work with the 8530 as well?

04-16-10 12:09 PM
    no unfortunately I couldnt find any red stuff. Just green. I have the theme done, but another unfortunate deal is since I exported the graphics from another theme I am trying to get a reply to make sure he doesnt care if I put this out there for others. I sent a message as soon as I finished the theme on thursday and still havent got a reply. I'll give it another day or so and then post it with credits to him for the icons and if he sees it and wants it removed I'll have to take it down. Keep an eye out because it may only be available for a very limited time. And yes this is a 5.0 theme.
    04-17-10 10:55 PM
    Still anxiously waiting for your theme! I wanna be the first one to use it!
    04-19-10 12:34 PM
    Still anxiously waiting for your theme! I wanna be the first one to use it!
    Lol. 1st one to use it... I have the theme already kinda like a beta tester. Its soooooooooo nice. Its my exact picture that I pictured in my head. Kudos to Mulisha187

04-20-10 02:47 AM
    I am going to drop on of the icons of the dock, it seems too crowded to me with the pipboy icons. Ill hopefully post it tonight, never got a response from the guy that made the other themes so I'm just gonna post it. Once I'm done driving for the day, keep an eye out.
    04-20-10 10:10 AM
    Until then grab my megaman theme and leave feedback if you like it. Link is in my sig below. Its my first and still my favorite
    04-20-10 10:17 AM
    Hey yall new to blackberry, would it be too much trouble to design a 4.6 of this or easier for me to upgrade to 5.0? Please advise, love fallout series and appreciate all the work..thanx
    04-20-10 03:42 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD