@babygrl, you can pretty much use any weather app you want to. I, personally, use the free version of berryweather, lol, and it's been really reliable for me, so you could try it out as well. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 08:03 AM
    Hi I also cannot download ota & was wondering if you could please please send me the zip file if possible!!

08-16-10 10:44 PM
    Hi everyone!
    I'm back with my sister theme of Carbon Blue; Pink & Black, as requested.

The homescreen has 12 mini icons, including the Weather Slot in the bottom.

There is access to the profile icon;

The clock opens the "Clock";

The signal icon opens "Manage Connections";

The weather slot is the first icon in the app screen, and the theme has transitions as well.

The top banner can be hidden with the "back/Escape" key, and shown with the "Space" key.

Hidden Today is accessible with slot 8 and 9.

SCREENS

Homescreen Hidden Dock:

Homescreen Dock Shown:

App screen:

Call screen:

OTA OS 5

OTA OS 4.6

Enjoy!
    Downloaded this theme for my wife, she loves it. Thank You!!!!

08-17-10 08:44 PM
    Hey I love this theme but I'm new too all this so how do I download it?

08-18-10 06:51 PM
    Alright, had my bb for a couple weeks now, been using this theme AND LOVE IT! My husband has the blue one and now that we are somewhat more familiar with the phones, we want to personalize things more...

So I downloaded the free Whether berry and I don't understand how that shows up on the theme on the front...

Also, is there a way to personalize what icons are where? I figure there must be a way to do this that i am missing! thanks!

Oh and I'm very new to this, so please be specific- lol I WILL LEARN! LOL

Thanks os much!
    08-18-10 08:02 PM
    Nevermind! I totally figured out how to change the menu! However, still lost on the weather icon and how it shows up next to my clock! thanks!!!!
    08-18-10 08:06 PM
    And kimwin is learning!!! LOL I figured it out and got the weather where it needs to be. Now I feel silly for even asking, I guess I should have just tried first! LOL

Thanks for the great theme- seriously I don't think I'll ever switch this, I love how EVERYTHING is accessible!!! WOOHOO A+++++++
    08-18-10 10:46 PM
    Hi I also cannot download ota & was wondering if you could please please send me the zip file if possible!!
    I'll update the first post with the zip files soon.

Downloaded this theme for my wife, she loves it. Thank You!!!!
    Thank you, and you're welcome!

Hey I love this theme but I'm new too all this so how do I download it?
    If you have the BlackBerry service activated, you just need to click on the correct download link for your OS, in the first post of this thread. If not, you'll have to download the zip file for the files to install the theme, which I'll upload soon.

And kimwin is learning!!! LOL I figured it out and got the weather where it needs to be. Now I feel silly for even asking, I guess I should have just tried first! LOL

Thanks for the great theme- seriously I don't think I'll ever switch this, I love how EVERYTHING is accessible!!! WOOHOO A+++++++
    Lol! I'm glad you figured it out!

And thank you to everyone else for your comments!
    Last edited by miz_pimp; 08-19-10 at 01:57 AM.
    08-19-10 01:53 AM
    Okay, the first post has been updated with the zip files.
    08-19-10 08:56 AM
    thanks so much
    08-19-10 08:34 PM
    The theme is outstanding, but i think there is a bug
    when on the home screen & when pressing the back button, the top icons disappear & cant find a way to retrieve them????

Any help please??

Regards
    08-20-10 06:45 AM
    The theme is outstanding, but i think there is a bug
    when on the home screen & when pressing the back button, the top icons disappear & cant find a way to retrieve them????

Any help please??

Regards
    Nope, it's not a bug, you're simply hiding the dock by pressing the back key. To show the dock, just press space
    08-20-10 12:12 PM
    Nope, it's not a bug, you're simply hiding the dock by pressing the back key. To show the dock, just press space
    Thank you so much, well just to be frank with you. You themes are the best ever seen as it covers all the necessary things in terms of; more icons & accessibility of clock connection from the Home screen.

keep the fantastic work & hope to see moooooooore such a themes.

You friend
    Regards
    08-20-10 12:44 PM
    Thank you! I'm really glad you like it!

I'm busy working on a new theme at the moment, but I'm just trying to sort out a few things, and when I do, I'll be sure to post it.
    08-20-10 01:21 PM
    All the best Dude,,,,
    is it possible to make the theme of (Omega Planet Ocean) with Black carbon background
    . I would be grateful.
    08-20-10 01:26 PM
    dear, i am facing a small problem with my weather-eye application. when i assign it to one of the icons in the home screen & when trying to check the weather , nothing show up , while when moving to sms & calender, everything is fine i can review my sms......

plz help.
    regards
    08-20-10 01:55 PM
    gotta thank you for a great theme( well the gf) lol. i also wanted to say how jealous i am and how no one has made a masculine one for the 9700 yet....grrr you women are lucky and i am glad you made this theme....the gf loves it!
    08-24-10 11:31 PM
    i have been trying for 2 days to get this theme on my phone...someone please help me..
    08-25-10 10:50 AM
    @Latin_teacher, lol, thanks! I can always swop my 8520 for your 9700, then you can use my Carbon Blue theme It's just a suggestion, lmao!

i have been trying for 2 days to get this theme on my phone...someone please help me..
    How are you trying to download the theme? Let me know so that I can help you further
    Last edited by miz_pimp; 08-25-10 at 12:03 PM.
    08-25-10 11:59 AM
    I was just jumping in to say THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT THEME! I use this one and my husband uses the blue and black theme! All of my friends are envious! LOL Stating, "That doesn't LOOK like a Blackberry!" whatever that means! LOL

Anyway, i would have a request after you finish your next theme... I LOVE THE TOP ICONS and set up of the entire thing. I was just wondering if you could make something with more color... Perhaps something similar to the Cydonia theme, but with your set up? hmmm, well just curious- NO RUSH as this theme is not being changed for awhile!!!! I simply love colors!!!
    08-26-10 06:08 PM
    love the theme! thank you so much
    what weather app do you use though? because i don't have it downloaded.
    08-31-10 12:03 PM
    Thanks! I'm using BerryWeather.
    09-01-10 05:44 PM
    Thank you so much for the theme!! I love it so much!!!
    09-02-10 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the theme you posted love It

09-04-10 01:31 PM
    Wow this is gorgeous; I'll have to search for your blue one too.

09-04-10 11:49 PM
102 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD