Hello, I wanted to know if anyone can make a simple percision orange zen theme please.For 8530 os 5.0 I been looking for one, and that my favorite color. Please help!!
    Last edited by amanda09joe; 03-31-11 at 04:56 PM.
    03-31-11 04:54 PM
    1). Until you find one, you might try picking a theme that is close to what you want and then change the wallpaper. Look in the Crackberry Downloads area for free wallpaper http://crackberry.com/free-wallpapers yo might find on that you like.

2). You can use any picture you want as wallpaper provided that you make sure it is 320 x 240 pixels. You can use this software Image Resizer Powertoy Clone For Windows 7/Vista to change the size.

3). find a theme you like and ask the theme writer to change it (fonts and stuff) the be orange. Use whatever wallpaper you and he agree on. This might cost you $5 as a donation.

Hope this helps.
    amanda09joe likes this.
    03-31-11 05:17 PM
    In the forum search try looking for Orablue it's an awesome them that is wallpaper friendly.
    I love orange too and I google imaged HD orange wallpaper. You'll get lots of choices and the lock screen on this theme will also pickup the wallpaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 07:34 PM
    In the forum search try looking for Orablue it's an awesome them that is wallpaper friendly.
    I love orange too and I google imaged HD orange wallpaper. You'll get lots of choices and the lock screen on this theme will also pickup the wallpaper.

Thanks ill take a look

03-31-11 07:36 PM
    If you want a nice orange theme, try Klavenders MY Storm Orange! I still use it on my phone every once in a while and its awesome! By the way, I wonder where Klavender has been? Good luck, you'll like it if you download it trust me! Aj64

03-31-11 07:39 PM

I just looked at it, I like it but looking for a theme kinda like the normal zen the phone comes with just orange instead of blue. Plain and simple if you find any please let me know. Thanks also my background I put picture of my fianc and me so wallpaper doesn't really matter. Just lookin for clear background for icons and icons light up orange. Like the precision zen just orange.

03-31-11 07:43 PM
    Don't trust aj64! (kidding)
    I'm going to try this myself Tony.

03-31-11 07:43 PM
    I'm telling you guys its awesome!

03-31-11 07:44 PM
    If you want a nice orange theme, try Klavenders MY Storm Orange! I still use it on my phone every once in a while and its awesome! By the way, I wonder where Klavender has been? Good luck, you'll like it if you download it trust me! Aj64

I don't have a storm, I have 8530 os5.0. Will it still work for my phone?? I'm trying find it now.

03-31-11 07:48 PM
    Yes that's just the name of the theme, I also have a curve 8530 with 5.0 and since you guys are talking about it I went back to using the theme again! Hahaha! It works just fine and yes, it is for what you have!

03-31-11 07:52 PM
    Yes that's just the name of the theme, I also have a curve 8530 with 5.0 and since you guys are talking about it I went back to using the theme again! Hahaha! It works just fine and yes, it is for what you have!

I'm trying to find it now. I can't find it, I know some themes you can't change the wallpaper, I would like to keep my wallpaper since its me and my fianc would I be able change my wallpaper back. Also maybe you can send link to make it easier find.

03-31-11 07:59 PM
    Try Here
    **MyStorm - 7 Colors - Free - 85xx OS 5.0**

03-31-11 08:00 PM
    Try Here
    **MyStorm - 7 Colors - Free - 85xx OS 5.0**

I can't find it but thanks I will look on my computer later then just type it into my phone.

03-31-11 08:04 PM
    I found it and it is a good one with lots of choices.

03-31-11 08:06 PM
    Hold on I'll get you a link, I hope! Hahaha

03-31-11 08:06 PM
    I found it and it is a good one with lots of choices.

What did you type in search to find it.

03-31-11 08:07 PM
    Type it just like this- Mystorm. When it takes you to the page it is like the third or fourth thread down, it says Mystorm in 7 colors
    Orange - Download

03-31-11 08:12 PM
    Thanks guys I found it!!!!!!

03-31-11 08:20 PM
    Thanks guys I found it!!!!!!

Do you like it?

03-31-11 08:36 PM
    Do you like it?

It's great, only thing i would like different is the icons to look the same as the original icons on blackberry precision zen that comes with the phone.
    04-01-11 12:40 PM
    I was given a theme, however I want the original icons how it is on the precision zen theme 8530 os5 but I do love the theme above, just want the icons to be the same as original, please help thanks
    04-04-11 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD