I made my own wedite (link below) for my OTA Themes (OS 5.0). However when anyone tries downloading it to there phone they get a error message on their phone (HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error). Can anyone help me out please?
    08-15-10 01:03 PM
    MyBBOTA.com ..put your themes there for free..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 01:39 PM
    Can some pls help me. I can't use MyBBOTA....
    08-19-10 06:15 PM
    Just follow the instructions
    08-19-10 06:28 PM
    I dnt think you all understand the question. (Can some pls help me. I can't use MyBBOTA because I have my own web page.) So pls stop telling me to use MyBBOTA..
    08-19-10 10:54 PM
    I dnt think you all understand the question. (Can some pls help me. I can't use MyBBOTA because I have my own web page.) So pls stop telling me to use MyBBOTA..
    What do you mean that you can't use MyBBOTA because you have your own web page? I didn't think that had anything to do with being able to use this site. Please explain your situation here.
    08-20-10 09:16 AM
    I made my own wedite (link below) for my OTA Themes (OS 5.0). However when anyone tries downloading it to there phone they get a error message on their phone (HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error). Can anyone help me out please?
    are you uploading an .htaccess file to your website?

AddType text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor jad
    AddType application/java-archive jar
    AddType application/vnd.rim.cod cod

copy and paste that unto notepad, and upload the notepad file to your website saved just like that .htaccess
    08-21-10 04:31 PM
    Yes I did that. I have it on a note as well.
    08-22-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD