For all the Buckeye fans out there. Enjoy, and please leave feedback and report any bugs. thanks!

OTA

**This is a photoshopped edit of the homescreen. The Dock is hidden by default. This just gives you an idea of the HS with the dock up.***

Last edited by mulishaman187; 03-25-10 at 05:46 PM.
    03-25-10 05:44 PM
    sweet theme is there anyway you could make me a kentucky wildcats one please
    03-25-10 06:06 PM
    Scoreboard Derrick! lmao. Thanks for the feedback, if I get a chance I'll get a Wildcat one going, I drive truck so its hard to find the time to get one going sometimes. And I got a few requests in front of it. The only requests that I'll refuse are:
    Michigan
    Steelers
    Cowboys

F all those guys. lol. I can do one for the U, Derrick, I have tons of respect for them. They gave Cleveland Bernie Kosar!
    03-25-10 08:55 PM
    I still cringe every time I see MaGahee's knee get demolished! OMFG.
    03-25-10 11:51 PM
    How bout a Hawkeye one and a Cornhusker one? PLEASE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 08:18 PM
    I second the hawkeye request!
    03-26-10 11:12 PM
    Iowa Hawkeyes? I guess out of the other Big Ten teams I don't hate then as much as Michigan or Penn State. When I get a chance I will get it going. If someone wants to do the legwork on a PC and find some sweet images to plug in it will make it quicker. E-mail anything to mulishaman187@gmail.com
    03-27-10 02:21 AM
    I will try and find you some images but out of town right now. How bout the cornhusker one you up to doing one of those too?

03-28-10 12:16 PM
    yeah I will do pretty much any sport team, just not the ones listed above(too much hate to have to look at all those images lol) And no hockey.
    03-28-10 03:25 PM
    Yeah being a Hawkeye Fan I don't like Michigan either. Was a great win this year beating Michigan

03-28-10 05:20 PM
    Cna you make a University of Alabama one?! That would be awesome! The one for the storm on app world is sick nasty!

03-29-10 03:38 PM
    so i downloaded the ohio state theme to my blackberry tour....how do i make it my theme? lol still kinda new to the blackberry world
    08-05-10 08:42 PM
    Ummmm u downloaded and 85xx theme to a tour. Ur an *****. It won't work dummy.

08-06-10 09:32 PM
    Ummmm u downloaded and 85xx theme to a tour. Ur an *****. It won't work dummy.

Wow! gettin pretty cocky for someone who just joined crackBerry august 1 2010 and who only made two themes! You shouldn't be calling anyone names on here especially if you want people to download your themes! I think you just showed everyone on here what kind of person you are and it might have ruined your theme building career here! The person that you responded to said in his post that he was new! yes new to the blackberry world! weren't you at one time? apparently not! You must have known it all! I'll be honest with you gogrizzgo, I'll never download one of your themes and probably alot of other people on here won't either after that post you made! THINK ABOUT IT!
    08-06-10 10:10 PM
    Wow! gettin pretty cocky for someone who just joined crackBerry august 1 2010 and who only made two themes! You shouldn't be calling anyone names on here especially if you want people to download your themes! I think you just showed everyone on here what kind of person you are and it might have ruined your theme building career here! The person that you responded to said in his post that he was new! yes new to the blackberry world! weren't you at one time? apparently not! You must have known it all! I'll be honest with you gogrizzgo, I'll never download one of your themes and probably alot of other people on here won't either after that post you made! THINK ABOUT IT!

well fyi, ive been a member of crackberry since march, but this is my themes account. i started making themes a week ago so i made this account. and sorry for what i said. i agree, that was rude of me. how'd ya know i only made two themes? anyways, please dont judge me, i just wasnt thinking.
    08-06-10 10:40 PM
    well fyi, ive been a member of crackberry since march, but this is my themes account. i started making themes a week ago so i made this account. and sorry for what i said. i agree, that was rude of me. how'd ya know i only made two themes? anyways, please dont judge me, i just wasnt thinking.
    Well, FYI, first of all I'm not going to judge you! Everybody that looks at the post you made will! Especially a thememaker! And like I said especially after what you posted! I myself look for professionalism from a thememaker and what you posted was unprofessional, I'm guessing you're just a kid though. Right? Because it was childish! I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to, you didn't say it to me, but if I were you, you better start thinking before you make another post like that! See ya!

08-06-10 10:59 PM
    I like tOSU theme. Can you make one for UCLA Bruins? And can it feature the Rose Bowl?
    08-08-10 02:57 AM
    Does this Ohio State theme work on the Torch??????
    10-05-10 12:33 PM
    can you make an oklahoma sooners one??? much appreciated
    10-05-10 07:33 PM
    I'm a Maze n Blue man all the way ... But I do like OSU as well. I admire commitment, and Buckeyes bring it every game for years. Love the theme!

11-30-10 11:25 AM
    Awesome job...love the hidden dock...I'm not a football fan though...love the attention to detail...Boston Red Sox and a weather dock would make it GREAT!!!...but for Ohio State fans this ROCKS!!!!!!
    EDIT: OH BOY...the "hour glass are teams???!!! WHAT!!!??? WOW
    Last edited by mcaples; 11-30-10 at 02:22 PM.
    11-30-10 02:19 PM
    Wonderful theme Go Buckeyes !!!!

02-10-11 12:31 AM
    I love this BB theme, I have actually installed it on 3 devices now as I have changed devices recently. I am using the 9330 (3G Curve) now and I am waiting to update my OS to 6.0 until I find another Ohio State theme to run on iut. Any chance you you creating another on to run on 6.0?

Thanks
    02-18-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD