Hello Guys and girls!! I am offering a free theme with your personal specifications. Maybe you want a scrolling dock that changes in whatever you put there. Maybe you want bouncing buttons. Maybe you want a hidden today! Maybe you want a black theme.

Tell me what you want and i will make it. When its finished i will post up the screenshots and confirm with you that its what you want!!!

READ: ONLY FOR BB curve 8500... Tell me the OS!!

Go ahead and ask! I will pick the winner randomly out of the first, 10 comments!

UPDATE: DubbaEwwTeeEff Won!! He will get his free theme!! Im sorry for the rest, but maybe next time!

My brother picked a winner randomly!

rickyjazze Custom Zen 6.0 icons theme with Scrollin hidden dock 8520 (OS 5.0): (Hidden sliding dock known to lag on 8520 so heads up)
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Richards Zen Custom hidden scrollin
    Last edited by Bangsat1986; 04-07-11 at 11:00 AM.
    rickyjazze and yuvesyyoung like this.
    03-31-11 08:15 PM
    Yeah ok, here's one for ya! A Palm Pre Theme running OS 5.0. In Black! Sound Good? Let's see if you can do it, for the 8530 naturally! I think other people were looking for a theme like this at one time! Aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 08:23 PM
    How about an original starsky and hutch or battlestar gallactica theme with weather slot and hidden today?...please. I love Hutch and Starbuck.

03-31-11 08:33 PM
    No reply I see!

03-31-11 08:34 PM
    No reply yet aj64. Like i stated i will pick out of the first 10. I will choose randomly. Maybe even wright down your names, put it in a jar, shake it and YEAAAH!!

You will hear from me
    03-31-11 08:39 PM
    Shake me!! Lol (kidding)

03-31-11 08:41 PM
    LOTR would be neat too.

03-31-11 08:44 PM
    Hahahaha! Just messin with you! Just wanted to see if you would post again! Although in your original post, you do make it seem and sound like you can make anything, I just thought I would throw that idea at you to see if you can do it. Hey, if you can make that theme that I requested, you would be really showing me something then about your thememaking skills. I haven't come across a free Palm Pre theme yet for the curve 8530! Just thought I'd tell you! Please don't take me the wrong way, just requesting a theme like you said to!

03-31-11 08:49 PM
    What is Palm Pre?

03-31-11 08:58 PM
    I will Pm u the specs. Fingers crossed!

03-31-11 09:05 PM
    os6 with a scrolling dock and hidden also! check your pm for more info plz!! thanks
    04-01-11 10:27 AM
    Can you post the os 6theme of rickyjazze post here when your done please
    04-01-11 02:16 PM
    Can you post the os 6theme of rickyjazze post here when your done please
    sure if thats what he wants!
    04-02-11 07:33 AM
    My dream theme right now would be have a huge HTC style flipclock, a big weather slot, and stock OS 6 icons. I'm running 5.O. Thanks!

04-02-11 09:01 PM
    I've been looking for a theme like this for months but I can't find any that are free (or find the time to learn to make it myself).

I want one that's completely minimalist on the Home screen. No docks, no menu-based icons (except weather) - just hotspots, and all of those as far out of the way as possible so that you can see more of the wallpaper. I'm open to a hidden dock if possible but not if it slows down the performance excessively. If there's any animation, it should be simple, clean, and above all *fast*.

The Notification Tray should open the messages inbox. The time should open the clock/alarm app, and the date should open the calendar - and show a Hidden Today when it's selected. Signal strength bar should open up Manage Connections. It should also have a weather icon and a sound profile icon - preferably both of them clickable. If possible, the battery meter should have a percentage on it instead of just a bar - either that, or just remove it entirely to save space and tell users to install BatteryEx instead.

I'm not sure exactly how it should be done but I think the Wi-Fi icon and the Active Network name should be hotspots as well. Maybe the Wi-Fi icon to open up the Wi-Fi setup wizard, and the Active Network name to open up the Wi-Fi Options screen so that you can switch which access point you're connected to? That might be a little bit overkill though, since you can already access that from the Manage Connections hotspot.

Basically, the idea is that it should be clean, fast, and as functional as possible, taking advantage of as many hotspots as possible to minimize wasted space.

Hope mine gets picked, I'll be forever grateful if you do.
    04-05-11 08:12 AM
    Can u please make 2 row 12 icon OS6.1 zen theme wallpaper friendly? Thanks u for takin requests..
    04-05-11 12:03 PM
    Hi! (excuse me for my Enflish, I'm French )
    Well, I would like to had a theme like the torch (with os 6 icons) like the "dream torch" with favourites, all and frequent (Favoris, All and frequentes in French)
    If you can do it take your time, it's not urgent and if you can't do it that will be not gravous

So, I wish you a good evening with the Champions League match
    04-05-11 01:47 PM
    The only thing I would like is for the ugly white screen on contacts, etc to be able to be changed to a new color. It reminds me of a phone for the 90's with how ugly it is.
    10-16-11 10:05 AM
    I would like a updated dream torch theme with update icons also !

10-18-11 05:29 PM
    I agree with Flawsey, and I would like the icons to be OS 7. That would be an awesome theme!!

10-18-11 06:41 PM
    :O what about a volleyball theme ?? <3.<3 with a girly touch to it . So like , hello kitty bows when you receive a notification on top of the icon . . .
    01-03-12 03:26 AM
    Make a Os5 theme with simple Os6 icons but with weather slot and make th icons a little bit bigger then the original I would love for the icon color to be navy blue make it very fun and classic at the same time email me if you will create that for me
    01-13-12 05:19 AM
    A theme with a flip-clock, just like the HTC Home app, wich include weather. Thx
    01-13-12 11:35 AM
    How about a Blackberry 6 theme with full slide up dock(open tray) that views your music and pictures like a 9300 curve and has OS 7 icons or OS 6 icons with the original blackberry 6 backgrounds for a Blackberry 8520 curve!!! Try and do that!!and it must have a 3G sign at the top right corner,just like a 9300 3G curve,to make your 8520 feel like one!
    Last edited by ironman324; 05-05-12 at 10:43 AM.
    05-05-12 10:39 AM
    Hai there can you make a fc barcelona theme with barca shirt as the batery icon and the football shoe as the signale icon.thank you..!!GOD bless.
    05-30-12 12:02 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD