I'm intrested in making themes for you. So shoot them at me and ill try my hardest to satisfy whatever you want in your theme (:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 03:54 PM
    Hi! Could you make me a Montreal Canadiens theme for 5.0? However you wanna make it really, I don't mind, as long as the icons are nice, and the wallpaper. I would prefer if a nice logo of the team was set as the wallpaper, and not the players. Please. Thanks
    11-17-10 04:05 PM
    I'd love to see a victoria secret pink theme or a leopard print theme with kristen or curlz or sparrow font, with a bottom dock w 6 spaces I can change and some sweet icons for a 8530 os 5.0 and a OTA
    11-17-10 04:08 PM
    How about an android theme with a weather slot and a hidden dock for an 8530 5.0
    11-17-10 04:37 PM
    I would like to see the following in a theme:
    -Hidden dock at bottom (8 icons or more).
    - Narrow bar at the top for clock, batery, signal etc.
    -Hideable weather slot top left.
    - Transitions would be cool
    - OS6 icons.
    -App screen background, straight black, home can be the same, I use my own.
    -Hotkeys for profile, sms, calandar, calculator etc.
    -Top play button to remain intact to open media folder.

This would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

11-17-10 06:18 PM
    Hi I was wondering if you could make a Windows 7 theme with menu of 10 or 10 custimzed icons that we use the most and no icons just a menu button like windows ill be happy if you can get 10 you asked so im shooting my request smile smile agian and goodluck the reason i requested is becuase i saw one for the curve 83 modle on themes4bb check it out
    11-17-10 08:11 PM
    sorry thats 10 in two rolls check out the one on themes4bb to see what im talking about and ty
    11-17-10 08:14 PM
    I would love this:

OS 6 icons
    7 smaller homescreen icons
    Good transition
    Hidden Today
    Small Weather slot in banner across from profile icon
    narrow bar at top of home screen for signal, clock, battery, etc
    Good font, and no crazy colors except black and white, just a clean, simple looking theme

Also, If you wanna make me a cool simple superman theme i'd be grateful
    11-17-10 11:36 PM
    Can you please make a very ultra smooth HTC theme with the weather transitions and the extra stuff. Pretty much like the premium ones that they always have going on crack berry.8530 my email is [email protected] also plz make it a free one. Thx in advance.

11-18-10 01:32 AM
    How about a horror one the scare the better thanx

11-18-10 05:51 AM
    I would like a theme just like twin towers! But free! Thanks

11-18-10 06:20 AM
    would like to request a free world of warcraft animated theme for 8530 curve
    11-18-10 07:09 AM
    Would be amazing if you could make an umbrella corporation theme for BB 8530. Have only found one but not what I was looking for. I really want something that looks like a real umbrella corp staff member would use.

11-18-10 08:29 AM
    Bf and dlo, it would be totally awesome if you could send me a download link for the os 6 icons! I've been looking and I can't seem to find them @.@

11-18-10 06:23 PM
    Bf and dlo, it would be totally awesome if you could send me a download link for the os 6 icons! I've been looking and I can't seem to find them @.@

download the blackberry theme studio 6 beta and they are included in there
    11-18-10 07:58 PM
    Okay and ill just look for a tutorial for everything else. I will try to make it asap but I have school and I'm only home for about 3 hours everyday. Which I have to do my everyday stuff so it'll be done in about... A week or 2???

11-18-10 09:37 PM

I am just curious as to what did you get when you typed "Blackberry OS 6 icons" from your computer using google?
    11-18-10 10:25 PM
    not one person has replied to me on any of my theme requests. i would love for you to make a university of minnesota duluth theme. thanks, hank..
    11-19-10 03:52 PM
    I've been hunting for a John Deere theme, using the traditional colors. I know this probably looks like I'm being picky, but I've just had a lot of time to think about it while I've been searching.
    OS 5.0
    Scrolling/Hidden dock if possible
    Customized icons if possible (small tractors?) Or mini OS6 icons if not possible
    Hidden today screen for messages and calendar
    Different pics as background for main, home, inbound, outbound and locked screens, a combination of historical and new tractors (I can find pictures if you would like, but possible tractor styles are:
    modern: 425 (garden style), 7530,1966 5020 standard, 4430, 4400 (or some other backhoe).
    Historical: 1935 model A or BW, 1939 model A, waterloo boy,
    Colors: john deere green and yellow

11-24-10 12:42 PM
    I would looooooooooooove a 5.0 wizards of waverly place theme
    11-24-10 01:25 PM
    I'm intrested in making themes for you. So shoot them at me and ill try my hardest to satisfy whatever you want in your theme (:

Hi I was hoping to get a crayon theme?? I h8 asking lol w/ a weather slot and scribbly girly hand writing? but even if you don't make it thank u

11-24-10 03:08 PM
    wiz khalifa or LA Lakers theme =] please
    11-24-10 04:11 PM
    Ooooh! How about something cute & girly with a ton of PINK in it? Like polka dots OR a Fafi theme? Please! *it's the holidays you know, lol!*
    11-24-10 04:40 PM
    I'm interested in making themes for you. So shoot them at me and ill try my hardest to satisfy whatever you want in your theme (:

Hi Justinsims2s, I would like to ask if you could please make a free paramore theme for the bb 8530 I'm not gonna be picky I just really want one I've been looking everywhere and I've had no luck so can you please make me one?

11-25-10 05:10 PM
    Hey, can you pleeease make a Real Madrid theme? I've looked all over and haven't found a single one...thanks alot
    11-28-10 11:34 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD