I recently purchased a blackberry 8530 with V5 OS and installed a handful of games and apps which I have found useful. The issue is in after changing themes I found that all the icons for the apps, games and folders I had created are no longer being displayed. In using DM V5.0.1 I can see the items are still installed, they just are not displayed anywhere. If I switch back to the original theme everything is back where it belongs and launches properly.
    Is this normal? If not how do I correct?
    03-15-10 01:53 PM
    Every time you install a new theme, you will have to rearrange your icons the way you want them. Each theme starts in a default state. This is normal. Unfortunate, frustrating, but normal.
    03-15-10 02:10 PM
    For apps are probably in "downloads" or "applications." Depends on the new theme. Its a tireless battle. I will get a theme and stay with it for months. The good news is if you switch between themes that you have all ready used. Your icons and folders won't default. You just have to set them up once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 02:20 PM
    This is actually a really nice feature.

On Nokias for example, when you set your folders they don't change no matter what. I think it's great that you get a new view of the phone with each theme. It's another level of customization and more control over the look and feel of your device.
    03-15-10 02:56 PM
    This is actually a really nice feature.

On Nokias for example, when you set your folders they don't change no matter what. I think it's great that you get a new view of the phone with each theme. It's another level of customization and more control over the look and feel of your device.
    03-15-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD