These themes are awesome. Any way possible yo ucan make one for the Philadelphia Eagles for a Bold 9650 thanks MK
    Here you go dude!
    09-16-10 03:56 PM
    I don't think so. I own a Blackberry Curve 8530 with OS 5.0 and that's the one that I am making themes for now since I don't have a good way to test the themes for the 9650. I've done them in the past but really want to focus on the Blackberry Curve phones now. Go check out the 9650 themes thread in this forum and put your request in there. I have checked out the themes on that thread and there are some good theme designers there that can make you an awesome theme. One of them is arsenalsocal. I've seen some of the sports themes that he has done and they are just awesome in my opinion.
    Hey thanks for your comment, when I grow up I want to be like you, theme-wise though lol
    09-16-10 03:57 PM
    Cindy, thanks for the incredible amount of work you've put into these themes. Why don't you just make a bunch of color schemes ( blue/white, blue/orange, red/black/white, black/silver etc) and let everybody find their own wallpapers to customize it to their team? It might save you a ton of work. Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 12:12 AM
    Here you go! Hope that you like it.

OTA Download Link
    ZIP File Download Link
    Thank u for this theme. It was right on time. LOVE IT. Now I can show off my team w/ my theme. Thanks again

09-17-10 09:44 AM
    Cindy, thanks for the incredible amount of work you've put into these themes. Why don't you just make a bunch of color schemes ( blue/white, blue/orange, red/black/white, black/silver etc) and let everybody find their own wallpapers to customize it to their team? It might save you a ton of work. Just a thought.

I know what you mean but I kind of like trying to find just the right wallpapers for these themes. I'm not just limited to NFL themes either. I've done some NASCAR, colleges, holidays, and other miscellaneous themes. I just got through making a Jeff Gordon NASCAR theme that I really love how it turned out. I'm rocking it on my Blackberry right now. You can check it out on my theme blog which is at Cindy's Blackberry Curve Themes. You'll see all sorts of themes on that site.
    09-17-10 07:32 PM
    Love this theme! Thank you!
    09-19-10 04:00 PM
    I'm a big Colts fan myself and I've got a couple that I did a while back. Here they are.
    I am a huge Colts/Manning fan and I love these themes. Any chance (since you're a huge fan yourself) that you could go a Manning/Colts style theme for an 8900 though?? It would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks
    01-08-11 02:11 PM
    I am a huge Colts/Manning fan and I love these themes. Any chance (since you're a huge fan yourself) that you could go a Manning/Colts style theme for an 8900 though?? It would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks
    I'll see what I can do on this one.
    01-09-11 08:06 AM
    Cindy, aj64 here, would it be possible please to make a Pittsburgh penguins theme? I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance! I always have loved your themes from day one and really appreciate all the hard work you put into your themes! Thanks again!

01-09-11 08:48 AM
159 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD