Attention 8520/8530 Users! A great new theme you'll love!

Inflection is a powerful yet very fast and lag free theme from EZ dezigns! This new theme offers a full custom icon set inspired by windows 7 and a custom home screen interface that will leave you almost never needing to use you menu button. The home screen has 5 dedicated buttons for your most frequently use BlackBerry apps; SMS/text, email, browser, contacts and calendar. There are also 8 userdefinable app slots that you can put your favorite BB apps into and for a weather slot! Inflection makes great use of the newest features of the 5.0 OS like screen transitions and hidden apps! There are beveled and shadowed buttons featured throughout the theme. ez dezigns signature battery meter along bottom edge of homescreen and signal meter along top edge of theme! This is one theme you can use daily and is powerful enough to meet all your needs plus offers the space to display your favorite wallpaper and is cool enough to set your BB apart from the rest. Enjoy!

Features:
    Custom homescreen layout with a total of 13 app slots.
    5 dedicated homescreen buttons (sms email contacts browser calendar)
    8 user definable homescreen apps.
    ez dezigns signature battery and signal meter along top and bottom.
    Very wallpaper friendly.
    Very fast and lag free!
    Fade and Slide 5.0 screen transitions.
    Complete custom icon set.
    Skinned indicator icons on homescreen, message list and browser.
    All buttons and highlight bars feature beveled and shadowed look.
    Cool Eurostyle font throughout.
    Semi-transparent "smoke" colored menus.
    User defined homescreen icons can be used as weather slot.

Theme is available for purchase in the CrackBerry.com Store. Normally priced at $5.99, but CrackBerry.com users can purchase at the promotional price of just $3.98! Click the following link to buy now:Inflection - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-13-10 09:59 PM
    I really like it,but I have no way to pay for it! How about the 1st one is free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 10:40 PM
    I really like it,but I have no way to pay for it! How about the 1st one is free!

yea...like first 10 posts here??? that would be cool
    04-14-10 05:27 AM
    this is really a pretty cool theme...
    04-14-10 07:29 AM
    Well, i bought this theme and I'm pretty disappointed...when you scoll to the corner where the 8 hidden icons are, the name of each app does not appear on screen, then when you want to get back down to the bottom 5 set apps you have to constantly keep scrolling to find the one icon that allows you to drop back down.. only 1 does it!!! and bb messenger is not a favorite 5 on the bottom so when you want to message someone, you have a hard time trying to find the messenger icon..
    04-14-10 08:14 AM

Amazing. People who have BBs (and with Verizon, which is not cheap BTW), and no way to pay $2 or $3 for a theme.

I just dont get it.

*shrug* I'm just sayin...
    04-14-10 10:32 PM
    I too purchased this theme and was a little disappointed as well. The problem that Bosox20 brought up is VERY annoying. On my 8530, you can barely see the date and the bottom row font for the icons is really choppy. The transitions are smooth and very nice, I like them. Would love to see the black curved background design with a little transparency. Overall, a cleverly designed theme that could use a little tweaking.

04-14-10 11:37 PM
    Glad to hear all the feed back, keep it coming! Bosox20 and torbilex you will be happy!

V1.1 is now live and you should have received an upgrade email. You can now navigate down from any of the 8 icons to sms/text. I added the hidden today and the clock is now clickable by scrolling up from the email icon.

Saty tuned for additional enhancements!
    04-16-10 10:36 PM
    That sounds great! Could you re-send me the e-mail, I haven't seen it yet. It is [email protected]. Thank you, I am so anxious to see the updates!

04-17-10 10:56 AM
    i have not received an update email either!!! please send as soon as you can, looking forward to the update!!!
    04-17-10 11:08 AM
    hey Gamma,
    just curious, but did you add bb messenger as a set icon on the homesreen also?
    04-17-10 11:13 AM
    Great theme. I like the upgrades you have made, but I have not gotten an email either.
    04-17-10 11:25 AM
    I have been told by others who have purchased that when they log in and go back to "repurchase" the theme it discounts to $0. I am having an issue with mobihand not letting me create the necessary upgrade rule which send out that automated email. I am reaching out to them today, but try what i initally said and let me know!!

Thanks!
    04-19-10 09:45 AM
    Did you get your free upgrade????
    04-21-10 12:34 PM
    yes, thank you...
    04-21-10 02:22 PM
    Got it. Much better, thanks!

04-22-10 12:48 AM
    awesome! thanks for purchasing. any more suggestions?
    04-24-10 03:33 PM
    very nice theme!!
    04-24-10 05:19 PM
    Hello,

I purchased this clever theme but seem to have an issue with the transition of the icons. I can only seem to get 5 apps to scroll through as opposed to 8. Another thing I noticed is the difference in the clarity of the text at the bottom as been stated by torbilex. The text is very choppy. There seem to have been a few slight modifications because the arrows look different as shown in the attached screenshot. Please let me know if this is an issue that can be fixed. Thank you

05-05-10 01:58 AM
    update has been posed to resolve these issues!
    Cheers!
    05-05-10 10:39 PM

And here we go. I hate to criticize other peoples work but when I pay for it, the gloves come off.

I purchase this theme today and the first thing I saw was the graphics.
    This themer didn't take the time for resize the graphics that were used in the larger resolution models. That would explain the reason for the choppy graphics. Two posts above, a user points out the same issue. One post above is the themer claiming to have fixed it. Here am I showing you that it's not. I'm sure that the graphics are as great on the higher res phones as the posted pictures show, but we low res users got no consideration.

There was also NO mention that the "Icon Set" is INCOMPLETE which you'll notice in my screen shot with more choppy graphics. In my FREE themes I point this out if it's the case. This just pisses me off. The way that this theme looks on my phone, I would have never posted it.

And here's the mail icons. They're chopped. No mention of this anywhere. No mention that you could change your text size below a certain point before the theme starts to fail.

The Design IS cool & the images of the theme were clean in the pics which is way I paid for it.

No, I didn't contact the themer. As far as I'm concerned all of these issues should have been covered in production & not after you've sold it. That's sloppy & shows a lack of caring for the customer.

D.R.e.W
    05-06-10 02:48 PM
    DReW - I have to agree with you. I went against my better judgement and purchased this theme when it first appeared. The graphics were so choppy that I couldn't even look at it and removed it from my phone. I won't even bother with the upgrade.

Lesson learned...

BadgerUSMC

05-07-10 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD