Due to popular request I decided to port BBredux for 85xx crowd and it's finally here!

If you ever wished for a theme that can do it all then your wish has been granted

BBredux from BerryMobi has everything you need all at your finger tips from hidden docks to hidden today. In addition it features OS6 icons that enhances the visual experience.

There are three docks that can be completed hidden. These docks contain total of 17 icons. Bottom dock contains icons that can be customized to suit your needs. 4 side icons are composed of essential applications that you use all the time from Messages to media applications. Then there is the weather slot to keep your weather application always visible on the home screen. For your convenience, there are several shortcuts on the home screen (see the list below).

Features

* Very wallpaper friendly
    * OS6 icons
    * 17 icons with Hidden Today (13 customizable icons)
    * Scrolling bottom dock (can be hidden)
    * Side docks with BB essential and media icons (can be hidden)
    * Weather slot for your favorite weather app
    * Many convenient shortcuts
    o Battery meter = Options
    o Signal meter = Manage Connections
    o QL shortcut = space bar
    o $ = SMS/MMS
    * Smooth and lag free operation
    * Show/Hide Docks = ALT + # and ALT + *

Get BBredux Today

Shown for 480x320 screen. 85xx/8350i has 320x240 screen

Get BBredux Today
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 09:50 AM.
    09-16-10 10:38 PM
    This theme is premium & its not even for the 8520!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 11:15 AM
    This theme is premium & its not even for the 8520!!!!

Yeah, I realized that I forgot to say premium after I posted it (too bad I can't change the title). Sorry about that!
    What do you mean "it's not even for the 8520?" It should work for 8520.
    09-17-10 11:23 AM
    Worth your money! its really good!

09-17-10 07:33 PM
    Thanks, Adeline
    09-18-10 02:05 PM
    Ummmmm @dye1979, I betatested this theme for the 85xx series and t worked fine. What are you talking about?

09-18-10 02:49 PM

Wallpapers available at BerryMobi.com

~
    09-20-10 09:28 PM

Wallpapers available at BerryMobi.com

~
    09-22-10 09:34 PM
    Any chance of updating with the latest OS 6 icons??

09-22-10 09:49 PM
    It already does feature official OS6 icons
    09-23-10 04:35 PM
    Pretty please with a cherry on top can someone tell me where i can get or send me the recolouring of imagining wallpaper, it looks awesome in blue green? Thanks
    09-26-10 01:57 PM
    Pretty please with a cherry on top can someone tell me where i can get or send me the recolouring of imagining wallpaper, it looks awesome in blue green? Thanks
    Can you specify which wallpaper you are talking about? I will see what I can do
    09-26-10 05:03 PM
    Its the main one used to display screenshots of menu and mainscreen. Its blue green and yellow bubbles.
    09-27-10 03:07 PM
    So I paid for this theme. Not once, but twice and I am unable to download it... Its listed in my payed apps @ mobihand twice, but neither work.... Please help I am very frustrated! Ryaninfg@roger.blackberry.com if u can help soon...

09-27-10 06:40 PM
    Its the main one used to display screenshots of menu and mainscreen. Its blue green and yellow bubbles.
    Here's the wallpaper. Enjoy!
    09-27-10 08:37 PM
    So its saying the link has expired and I never even got a chance to download it..

09-27-10 08:42 PM
    So I paid for this theme. Not once, but twice and I am unable to download it... Its listed in my payed apps @ mobihand twice, but neither work.... Please help I am very frustrated! Ryaninfg@roger.blackberry.com if u can help soon...

Hello, Ryan,

Sorry for your frustration. Mobihand system has a bug where if it doesn't prompt you to select a version for your phone and just goes straight to order processing you will not receive a working download link. Although this doesn't happen often it happens once a while. I have let them know of this problem so hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Anyway, I have emailed you a download link to the address above so please check it. Also I have refunded your money for the second purchase so you should see that soon as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Doug
    09-27-10 08:46 PM
    Thanks soo much! But I just realized I entered the wrong email address. Ryaninfg@rogers.blackberry.net sorry bout that! Look forward to the theme.

09-27-10 08:59 PM
    Thanks soo much! But I just realized I entered the wrong email address. Ryaninfg@rogers.blackberry.net sorry bout that! Look forward to the theme.

Yep, the mail bounced I resent it to the address above.
    09-27-10 09:21 PM

480x360 screen shown

~
    10-11-10 08:57 PM
    My weather Icon does not change on the home page screen. when you hit the blackberry key and bring up all icons it changes on that screen, but not the home page.

Is the weather icon slot in the top right corner under the signal meter?

Also it would be nice if this theme displayed carrier/wifi info instead of just "3G"

Thanks
    10-20-10 07:03 PM
    Answered your question in another thread.
    10-20-10 09:54 PM
    i wish i wasn't poor and could afford to buy this theme, cuz wow this is awesome... oh well

pm with free ota link would be nice lol
    11-21-10 09:00 PM
    This theme along with ALL my themes on sale for $1.99 now so you should be able to afford that
    11-24-10 10:06 AM
    I LOVE these themes. Exactly what I've been looking for. If I had the money to buy one I definitely would. Great job

01-03-11 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD