These are 2 free themes available on Appworld that I really want but I cannot access appworld from my phone and my computer has been broken down for the past 2 weeks PLEASE can anyone help me find an ota link for any of the two?

appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/55930/?lang=en

appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/56601/?lang=en
    08-04-12 08:02 AM
    Why can't you access App World from your phone?

Have you contacted the developer for an alternate installation method/source?
    08-04-12 04:34 PM
    I can surf and look for stuff but I cannot download :S I always get an error. Tried everything including an os wipe and reinstalled it but still can't download.
    08-05-12 06:19 AM
    What error? Is it supported in your country and for your carrier?
    08-05-12 07:28 AM
    I would check to see if your carrier and area are covered. Then, i would reach out to BlackBerry's App World support team
    08-05-12 08:05 AM
    Maybe email the theme developers and have them send the link(s) via email. Some developers will do this
    08-05-12 09:27 AM
    Thanks a lot for the replies. I get different errors. The current one is 40721 :S I used to be able to download and surf freely earlier even on a regular gprs data plan (TCP connection not BIS) but then I got an upgrade and it ruined everything.

I don't know where I can contact Raypho tbh and idk if he/they would actually consider helping given they're pros and are probably busy. I'll still give it a try though!
    08-07-12 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD