Other than under themes in options, is there a place to find and apply a theme in my phone (8520)? I paid for and downloaded a theme and can't find it anywhere in my bb other than listed in my application list with the option to delete it. Am I missing something?? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    06-08-10 05:02 PM
    Go to options - then Theme and it should populate a list of your themes that are downloaded. If the theme does not appear there, you either have not downloaded it, or downloaded the incorrect version of the theme.

Did you purchase an 85xx version of the theme, and after purchase did you download the theme from the email it will send you?
    06-08-10 05:05 PM
    I downloaded it. I said downloaded successfully. Then when I went into themes, it wasn't there. Its 8520 theme. Nebulus from bb app world. I don't get it.
    06-08-10 05:59 PM
    You have have downloaded it for the wrong OS?? Try a battery pull, it may just need a reset to complete the installation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 06:09 PM
    usually if u download a theme and it only shows up in your applications your os for your phone and your os for the theme you downloaded are different you have to make sure both the phone and os versions are the same
    06-08-10 06:59 PM
    I've done that too block25spur. I contacted bbapp world support and they said everything is compatible.. OS, etc. Its just no where to be found. Other than in my list of third party apps to delete.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    06-08-10 07:00 PM
    I was gifted a theme once that was in my downloads folder when I thought it would be in the options theme list. Did you check your downloads folder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 07:48 PM