Here are some NASCAR based themes that I made earlier today while the season-ending NASCAR Sprint Cup series race was going on.

3rd Place in Championship Standings -- Kevin Harvick

OTA Download Link
    ZIP File Download Link

2nd Place in Championship Standings -- Denny Hamlin

OTA Download Link
    ZIP File Download Link

1st Place in Championship Standings -- Jimmie Johnson

OTA Download Link
    ZIP File Download Link

Battery Meter Used: Percentage Battery Meters which were created by Big Papa at Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).

Icon set used: Blackberry OS6 OEM Icons Edited by awayu from Blackberry Theme Lab.

Hope you all enjoy these and if there are some others that you may want for me to do, just let me know.
    Last edited by cindylike24; 11-21-10 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added acknowledgements to post.
    11-21-10 09:27 PM
    Okay, thanks for your great themes. Can you make the Jamie McMurray theme with his car for 8520??? Thanks a lot!
    05-22-12 06:53 AM
    Okay, thanks for your great themes. Can you make the Jamie McMurray theme with his car for 8520??? Thanks a lot!

Sorry but I no longer make themes for the BlackBerry. I have moved on to an Android phone, the Motorola Droid Bionic. Maybe there is someone else in this forum that will be able to take this request.
    05-22-12 08:03 AM
    Thx for your reply. But I guess, there's nobody like to make a nascar theme because it isn't so popular. To tell you the truth, I only ever met a person that make nascar themes and that is you. So, i think there isn't any people will to that. But if you known any people of that, can you tell me? Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    05-22-12 11:53 AM
    Let me see if i still have the theme making software on my computer. If I do, I'll make this theme for you.
    05-22-12 12:08 PM
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    05-22-12 12:20 PM
    Let me see if i still have the theme making software on my computer. If I do, I'll make this theme for you.
    I just got home from work and looked on my computer. I'm sorry to say that I no longer have the Theme Studio installed on it and I really don't want to re-install it just to do one theme. I thought that if I already had it on my computer, I would go ahead and make this one last theme because even though I'm a Jeff Gordon fan, there's something about Jamie McMurray that I've always liked. I see where you put your request in on another thread in this forum. I hope that this person is able to help you out.

Good luck!

Cindy
    05-22-12 05:46 PM
    Never mind.
    05-22-12 09:29 PM
    Hai cindy i like it thanx for this theme.but can you make me a fc barcelona theme with messi,dani alves,fabregas,xavi,sanches as wallpaper?costumise battery as barcashirt signalmeter as football shoe?cuz i search every where but can not find any.
    06-01-12 03:37 PM
    Hai cindy i like it thanx for this theme.but can you make me a fc barcelona theme with messi,dani alves,fabregas,xavi,sanches as wallpaper?costumise battery as barcashirt signalmeter as football shoe?cuz i search every where but can not find any.
    I am no longer making themes for any of the Blackberry smartphones. I have long since moved on to an Android tablet (Acer Iconia A100) and an Android smartphone (Motorola Droid Bionic). I no longer have any of the software required for me to make the themes but since I don't use Blackberry smartphones anymore, I don't have the desire to put the software back on the computer. There are plenty of other theme designers on this forum that may be able to make the themes that you want.

If you can't find anyone who can or will make this theme for you, why don't you download Blackberry Theme Studio off of the Blackberry site and make the theme for yourself? That's how I got started in making themes. I didn't like the stock themes that came with the Blackberry phone and was not finding exactly what I wanted in a theme so I decided to make the themes for myself and then share them on the forums so other people can see and download (if you wish) your theme.

Good luck!

Cindy
    06-01-12 06:54 PM
    Thank for your advice I will try again to download the themestudio cindy, because i already had try to download it but it did not succeed me.sorry about my english.do you know or wich site i have to go to download the themestudio?and how?
    06-01-12 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD