After a long day of working on this, I finally have my version of the BB Storm Interface! There is 7 colors total! Not sure of any other colors in the future! But I hope you all like them!!

***White & Black OS 6 Icons provided by BBThemeLab!***

Colors Available:

Blue (Original) - Download

Red - Download

Orange - Download

Green - Download

Turquoise - Download

Pink - Download

Purple - Download

---------------------------------------
    I'm also in the process of working on some other theme's based off of my Silver Abstract Theme!
    10-29-10 06:22 PM
    I am liking these theses .. thank you for sharing .. now I just need to find my color fav
    10-29-10 08:38 PM
    I am liking these theses .. thank you for sharing .. now I just need to find my color fav
    Thanks!! Did u pick one??
    10-29-10 08:53 PM
    right now I am going with Orange
    10-29-10 08:55 PM
    Kevin, still one of your biggest fans! Dude, now you're making it hard on me? Hahaha! I got the blue one and loving it! Keep them coming Bro! Aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 09:03 PM
    Kevin, still one of your biggest fans! Dude, now you're making it hard on me? Hahaha! I got the blue one and loving it! Keep them coming Bro! Aj64

Thanks aj64!!! LOL! Yeah I decided to do multiple colors so everyone could choose!!
    10-29-10 09:16 PM
    I just downloaded both the blue and green versions of this theme and they look very nice. Keep up the great work!
    10-29-10 09:23 PM
    Thanks!! I'll go with purple and one of the other colors once I decide.
    10-30-10 12:07 AM
    Nice, I would've definitely used something like this as it's nice and basic but unfortunately I've become very dependent on my today preview.

10-30-10 02:37 AM
    I like this theme and I was trying to download the purple one, but I'm kind of new to the 'downloading themes' thing...
    I clicked the purple download link then it opened a page and then i clicked that download link and it wanted to save it to my computer?
    Gahhh, so frustrating when I don't know what I'm doing.
    10-30-10 09:32 AM
    I like this theme and I was trying to download the purple one, but I'm kind of new to the 'downloading themes' thing...
    I clicked the purple download link then it opened a page and then i clicked that download link and it wanted to save it to my computer?
    Gahhh, so frustrating when I don't know what I'm doing.
    The links point to OTA ( over the air) downloads, you will need to open up the site in the browser on your BB click the links for the color you like and they will download directly to your device.

Ok so I have loaded Blue, green and orange, in case I change my mood LOL .. all are just great .. just curious as I am not a theme maker, I would like the clock a little bigger but there is no way to do that outside theme builder right?
    10-30-10 10:23 AM
    The links point to OTA ( over the air) downloads, you will need to open up the site in the browser on your BB click the links for the color you like and they will download directly to your device.

Ahhh thank youuu!
    yay got the purple one on my phone now
    10-30-10 10:29 AM

Ok so I have loaded Blue, green and orange, in case I change my mood LOL .. all are just great .. just curious as I am not a theme maker, I would like the clock a little bigger but there is no way to do that outside theme builder right?
    Yeah there is no way to make it bigger outside of theme builder, but when I do an update to these themes I will make it bigger!!
    10-30-10 11:11 AM
    Yeah there is no way to make it bigger outside of theme builder, but when I do an update to these themes I will make it bigger!!
    Thanks alot for that .. and thanks again for a great set of themes
    10-30-10 02:03 PM
    this theme is amazing! I love it!!!
    10-30-10 06:34 PM
    this theme is amazing! I love it!!!
    Thank you soo much!!!
    10-30-10 06:35 PM
    One minor thing I noticed .. the text in the sound profiles selection box is black so it is not readable unless it is the one highlighted. not a huge deal at all though
    10-31-10 07:43 PM
    One minor thing I noticed .. the text in the sound profiles selection box is black so it is not readable unless it is the one highlighted. not a huge deal at all though
    Yes I noticed that after I submitted them!!! I'll make sure I fix that, I'm in the process of doing an update to these and adding a few more colors!
    10-31-10 09:21 PM
    When I saw the pics of this theme, I knew that it was going to be one of the best themes I've used on my phone.. great idea with the colors.. this is clean and simple..

Currently using the turquoise one
    11-01-10 05:41 PM
    real hot theme. best out so far. simple n tasteful! thanks. keep it up!
    11-02-10 06:46 PM
    real hot theme. best out so far. simple n tasteful! thanks. keep it up!
    thanks black85!!!
    11-02-10 07:45 PM
    Great Theme My friend!..
    11-03-10 12:12 AM
    hey loved this one, can you port it for 4.6? the blue and violet ones? i'm sure 4.6 users will appreciate this one
    11-05-10 10:32 PM
    hey loved this one, can you port it for 4.6? the blue and violet ones? i'm sure 4.6 users will appreciate this one
    I will what I can do, not very familiar with the 4.6 OS, so give me couple of days and I'll see what I can do for you! Also are u using the curve 8520???
    Last edited by klavender87; 11-06-10 at 02:01 PM.
    11-06-10 11:19 AM
    Yes Sir 8520 user here I cant upgrade to OS 5 because I dont have a data palan
    11-11-10 06:22 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD