this is one ov the themes i havent uploaded since this 1 ive gotten better. either way i hve 2 more to upload but would love to know what you all think. im working on making the others more quicker then this. but they all including this hav transitions
    2D ICONS>> bbthemelab ov cource. which is wat made me want to do stewie's theme

ota
    MyBBOTA.com Download - stewie
    Last edited by playaz1; 02-02-11 at 09:14 PM.
    02-02-11 07:11 PM
    Hard to read in alot of spots because of the background. I don't know about that font that shows in the 3rd screenshot (the menu or options, whatever it is). Looks like the battery meter changes like 3 times? Overall alot of things are hard to see. Not trying to be mean or anything, just letting you know what i noticed.
    02-02-11 07:28 PM
    takin care of. lemme know if i overlooked anythin..da battery prob was i put 2 different 1's on der oops
    02-02-11 09:00 PM
    Not bad but there are some readability issues with the pictures and icons on this theme. It shouldn't be too hard to fix though. One thing that you might want to do. If you got the 2D icons from bbthemelab, you might just want to give them credit in the post where you have your theme.
    playaz1 likes this.
    02-02-11 09:06 PM
    Not bad but there are some readability issues with the pictures and icons on this theme. It shouldn't be too hard to fix though. One thing that you might want to do. If you got the 2D icons from bbthemelab, you might just want to give them credit in the post where you have your theme.

slipped my mind thx.. where exactly da readable problems please?
    02-02-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD