a theme for old school NES fans. Its a pretty sweet theme, IMO. Hope you like it. I made it for 5.0 OS on an 8530

Megaman OTA
    Fixed

UPDATED to v1.2
    -MegaMan's eyes follow cursor(Thanks to axel800 for giving me learning material)
    -Bosses show up in boxes as underlay when icon is highlighted.

Last edited by mulishaman187; 03-25-10 at 11:19 PM. Reason: UPDATE!
    03-18-10 08:18 PM
    a theme for old school NES fans. If anyone can give me some tips on a good way to get screen shots of it I'll post them soon after. Its a pretty sweet theme, IMO. Hope you like it. I made it for 5.0 OS on an 8530

Megaman OTA
    The ota link does not work!
    03-18-10 08:24 PM
    just tested it on my phone. works fine. had some of my friends download it too. try it again. hopefully it works for you
    03-18-10 08:30 PM
    Please leave feedback, also about to work on a Cleveland Cavs theme if anyone is interested.
    03-19-10 01:24 AM
    Cool theme. Of course I loved megaman. if I remember right. In the game megamans eyes followed your cursor. I could show ya how to make em do that if you want. The themes alright as it is. Just think it would be a neat touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 02:29 AM
    Yes his eyes moved around, that would be great if you could help me with that. I just started messing with theme builder yesterday so I don't know much about composer(I assume you have to use that to get it to work). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    03-19-10 08:56 AM
    yup! you got it.. composer!

Composer is pretty amazing actually.. it's where all the magic happens. It's also very powerful and can do a lot of things once you learn it. I've only been using it for a few days myself, but i got some good instruction from some experts and i feel it's only right to pass on the knowledge.

I could walk you through what to do step-by-step, but if you really wanna learn, you should check out some walkthroughs of other stuff.. once you learn how composer works, it's really pretty simple. I'll try to email you if your email is linked to your crackberry account. i'll send you the same stuff that was sent to me.
    03-19-10 11:48 AM
    updated...please download and give feedback if you grab it. thanks
    03-25-10 08:09 PM
    Sick theme!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD