08-06-11 06:12 AM
66 123
tools
    Hello guys....... Omg this was a very busy week and didnt have the time to work on my projects at all so i will try to finish it this weekend/ Together with my other project. I want to finish it offcourse but i dont want to push it out with all kinds of bugs!

Bugs will be fixed when reported. This theme will be FREE!!
    04-21-11 02:50 PM
    Bump to da top!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 02:28 PM
    Bump

04-25-11 06:08 PM
    Any word on how this is coming along? The anticipation is nearly
    Painful.

04-27-11 04:56 PM
    Yea I want 2 knw too. I hope its worth the wait

04-27-11 05:33 PM
    Hello guys....... Omg this was a very busy week and didnt have the time to work on my projects at all so i will try to finish it this weekend/ Together with my other project. I want to finish it offcourse but i dont want to push it out with all kinds of bugs!

Bugs will be fixed when reported. This theme will be FREE!!
    Do you think I can test it out? :3

04-27-11 05:46 PM
    I can't wait to see how this turns out, but the wait is killin me!

04-27-11 06:34 PM
    loveeee this idea! pleaseee make it i would definitely get it
    04-27-11 09:08 PM
    Hellop everybody. I gave you an update that i was trying to get this theme finished in the weekend. On sunday my grandpa died and my mind was not set on this theme from that point on. Offcourse things will go to normal and my grandpa's funeral will be on tuesday next week.

I will try to finish this theme as soon as possible. I hope i didnt dissapoint anyone including myself. Cause i, myself want to use this theme to!

My sincere apologies

Regards Bangsat
    04-28-11 01:24 PM
    Hellop everybody. I gave you an update that i was trying to get this theme finished in the weekend. On sunday my grandpa died and my mind was not set on this theme from that point on. Offcourse things will go to normal and my grandpa's funeral will be on tuesday next week.

I will try to finish this theme as soon as possible. I hope i didnt dissapoint anyone including myself. Cause i, myself want to use this theme to!

My sincere apologies

Regards Bangsat
    My heartfelt condolences to you and your family for your loss.

04-28-11 01:27 PM
    No apologies required.
    I am very sorry for your and your families loss.

04-28-11 04:22 PM
    Everything ok?

05-11-11 03:33 AM
    Hope everything is ok man, family is always first.
    05-13-11 11:22 AM
    any news on this theme bang?
    06-04-11 09:20 AM
    This is not a new idea, there is a iphone simulator theme for blackberry that can do all the changes you mention here, maybe you got the idea from that theme , and best of all it's free on a cracked site !

06-04-11 12:53 PM
    OTA for this iphone simulator theme? Would be great. If possible...

06-04-11 02:47 PM
    great theme, please 0s 6.1 icons ?
    06-05-11 06:31 AM
    duuuuuuuude.... come on!!! we waiting....lol... u'll get sum one else who's gonna overtake u and build the exact theme! lol
    06-09-11 02:30 PM
    This theme looks kinda cool, bumpity bump

07-04-11 12:20 AM
    Update 2: Hello everybody....... i told you all my grandpa died and was going to work on the theme again. Well i dont know whats going on or what i did to deserve this mess but im now a few weeks out of the hospital. I was in a very bad car accident and broke my leg, arm and ribs en offcourse had some pretty bad bruises on my face. Everything still hurts but im allive.

I am truly sorry. If anybody is interested in the files for this theme i would be happy to share if i can find them. Its been a while since i've sat behind my pc!
    07-08-11 07:19 AM
    This is not a new idea, there is a iphone simulator theme for blackberry that can do all the changes you mention here, maybe you got the idea from that theme , and best of all it's free on a cracked site !

I havent heard of that theme. This idea was mine..... i geuss somebody was first. I just had this idea for myself and thought i'd share and then everything went to ****!
    07-08-11 07:22 AM
    duuuuuuuude.... come on!!! we waiting....lol... u'll get sum one else who's gonna overtake u and build the exact theme! lol
    please do man. everybody can copy this. I dont mind.
    07-08-11 07:26 AM
    Sorry to here dude ill will like it if its ok it really sounds like I cool theme I only started the theme making a week ago so I'm still learning as well. You can pm me or mail me at psyfx13@gmail.com

07-08-11 01:34 PM
    Update 2: Hello everybody....... i told you all my grandpa died and was going to work on the theme again. Well i dont know whats going on or what i did to deserve this mess but im now a few weeks out of the hospital. I was in a very bad car accident and broke my leg, arm and ribs en offcourse had some pretty bad bruises on my face. Everything still hurts but im allive.

I am truly sorry. If anybody is interested in the files for this theme i would be happy to share if i can find them. Its been a while since i've sat behind my pc!
    Wow I am so sorry to hear about this run of bad luck

I'm happy to hear that you walked away from what sounds like a horrible accident and I do hope that things start to turn around for you SOON!

Hang in there! Thanks also for the offer to share your theme. We all appreciate the thought very much. But hopefully you will be back to good in no time
    07-08-11 08:54 PM
    Hey man, sorry to hear about your accident, I'm very glad your ok... I love your idea, just take your time to get well, and when your ready to ride the horse again we will be waiting for you...

07-16-11 04:00 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD