I second the idea of having the today screen displaying only "Messages"" and "Calendar", that is the only thing keeping this theme from being perfect in my eyes. Other than that, great job, looks and functions amazingly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you for your support!
    07-27-10 06:36 PM
    If you do make those adjustments, please keep the version with SMS today live, I know like myself, that feature is still appreciated to others! Thanks Rose_MMDesign again for a stellar theme!
    Yes,it's ok.
    07-28-10 12:15 PM
    Thank you for your support!~
    07-29-10 06:58 PM
    Only 2.99$ now!!!
    07-30-10 08:48 PM
    last day with $2.99 only.
    07-31-10 11:39 AM
    Only 3.99$ now!
    08-04-10 03:19 AM
    Well, was a little depressed today knowing that I wasn't going to be getting a device with OS 6 any time soon, so I thought I'd get a little consolation by treating myself to a premium theme. I'd never bought one before but had my eye on this one for some time. Glad that I chose it. It's unique and every bit as appealing as it's screenshots led me to believe. Very unique interface compared to a lot of themes I've looked at. Really like that it is original and not trying to copy anything else. Still figuring out all of the features, but very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
    Last edited by psychotron; 08-04-10 at 09:47 PM.
    08-04-10 09:40 PM
    Well, was a little depressed today knowing that I wasn't going to be getting a device with OS 6 any time soon, so I thought I'd get a little consolation by treating myself to a premium theme. I'd never bought one before but had my eye on this one for some time. Glad that I chose it. It's unique and every bit as appealing as it's screenshots led me to believe. Very unique interface compared to a lot of themes I've looked at. Really like that it is original and not trying to copy anything else. Still figuring out all of the features, but very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
    Thank you for your support!
    08-06-10 10:41 AM
    $5.99 now~
    08-06-10 09:03 PM
    I hope you meant the "contact support" at "Mobi" as I just sent a note?
    -Thanks!
    -Joey*
    8530 - OS 5.0

Thank you for your support!~
    08-07-10 08:37 PM
    $4.99 till 10th.
    08-08-10 07:33 PM
    The OS6 original icons are bigger than the icons I have used.The new update will change the icons to the OS6 original icons,ok?
    08-09-10 07:28 PM
    Sounds Good Rose, what else ill be in the new update, if you would be so kind to fill us in I mean.
    08-09-10 09:40 PM
    I love this theme, and it is one of 3 that I rotate quite a bit. My only issue, and it is one I have with other themes as well, is the in the Messages app (either from my BES or SMS/MMS) the date text is cut off at the bottom. Below are the SShots of the Messages screen and what my Fonts are set for. Is there anything that can be done?

08-10-10 07:52 AM
    Great theme man , I love it

08-10-10 08:07 AM
    I purchased MMDesign Brisk v1.6 installed But can't find it!
    Looked everwhere, well I am a new to BB. Would love to et it a a theme on my 9650. Thnaks for any support.
    08-10-10 08:14 AM
    well, was a little depressed today knowing that i wasn't going to be getting a device with os 6 any time soon, so i thought i'd get a little consolation by treating myself to a premium theme. I'd never bought one before but had my eye on this one for some time. Glad that i chose it. It's unique and every bit as appealing as it's screenshots led me to believe. Very unique interface compared to a lot of themes i've looked at. Really like that it is original and not trying to copy anything else. Still figuring out all of the features, but very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
    me too me too me tooooooooo!!!!
    08-10-10 02:13 PM
    I just fell in love with the 8th icon.
    08-10-10 04:07 PM
    Sounds Good Rose, what else ill be in the new update, if you would be so kind to fill us in I mean.
    include the new OS6 notification icons? and some new design elements.
    08-10-10 07:37 PM
    include the new OS6 notification icons? and some new design elements.
    Sounds Great, Can't Wait. Any idea about the ETA of the update?
    08-10-10 07:52 PM
    I am having this exact same problem.

I have a feeling that the theme font size is static?

I am someone that likes to have the font size to 6 as well.
    The Today screen font is also a bit too large for me... can't see much for the calendar entries.
    Is there a way to make the font size configurable to the user? Is it possible to drop the font size a bit...

I love this theme, and it is one of 3 that I rotate quite a bit. My only issue, and it is one I have with other themes as well, is the in the Messages app (either from my BES or SMS/MMS) the date text is cut off at the bottom. Below are the SShots of the Messages screen and what my Fonts are set for. Is there anything that can be done?

08-11-10 02:55 PM
    Actually, I was having the problem in another theme and the author took a look in and updated some internal setting. As a result, the BUTTON sizes went down and the text (quoted above in the images) fit perfectly.

It is static, but it can be changed and recompiled. It will change the button sizes as well, which, personally, I think looks better.
    08-11-10 02:59 PM
    I'm making a new theme,after that I will update the Brisk.
    08-11-10 07:41 PM

Thank you for your feedback.
    08-12-10 07:10 PM
    I got this theme for free

Very nice.

08-12-10 08:11 PM
118 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD