i like the idea of sms added to today area, the use of the space bar and the banner behind the time is transparent thanks for changing that it looks better than just the black GREAT JOB!
    thanks a lot ,it's amazing
    Thank you for your support!
    07-12-10 10:24 AM
    Being a theme junky, I like the ones that are a bit different than the norm. I love that the info panel is on the left and the icons are on top and can be hidden. Slick design, and works nicely on my 8520.

Gonna be messing around with this one for a while.
    07-12-10 12:34 PM
    I found same theme, maybe not v1.2 and other premium themes on another forum, is very nice theme !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 12:36 PM
    Thanks, just purchased the theme and looks very cool on my 9700, only two comments regarding the theme functionality : It seems that when I press "0" it displays the "dock" up on the screen but it also goes into phone mode as if i was trying to dial a number, same happens when I type "z" it goes into phone mode trying to find a contacts that begins with a "z".

Apart from this EVERYTHING ELSE ROCKS!!

Found something else, if I press "alt 0" if functions as you have said.

Weird ....
    Last edited by rsmiranda; 07-12-10 at 01:07 PM.
    07-12-10 01:02 PM
    Thanks, just purchased the theme and looks very cool on my 9700, only two comments regarding the theme functionality : It seems that when I press "0" it displays the "dock" up on the screen but it also goes into phone mode as if i was trying to dial a number, same happens when I type "z" it goes into phone mode trying to find a contacts that begins with a "z".

Weird ....
    I noticed the same thing with the <ALT> 0 and <ALT> Z on my 8520 (OS 5.0). I am just chalking it up to the nuances of the different phone versions.
    07-12-10 01:17 PM

Weird ....
    Green phone button->option->General Options->Dial From Home Screen->No.
    After that,if you want to call,press the green phone button first.
    07-12-10 01:28 PM
    Dear Rose,

Thank you for your very fast reply.

It is now working 100%, very very cool theme!!!

Regards
    07-12-10 01:53 PM
    Dear Rose,

Thank you for your very fast reply.

It is now working 100%, very very cool theme!!!

Regards
    You are welcome.
    07-13-10 09:08 AM
    I am loving this theme. How do I hide the today screen only? At first the sliding dock came up and I hit a button to see how it would look with the today screen. But now I can't seem to make the today screen go away. What happened lol

07-13-10 08:00 PM
    Hi, theme looks great and I am considering purchasing... are you open to the idea of changing the main screen to show three lines for messages at the top, and three lines for calendar at the bottom? (i.e. a version without SMS section)

If that's available, I'm sold!
    07-13-10 08:25 PM
    MM, will you put the walls up that you used in the preview? I remember you messaged me back and said you were going to.
    07-13-10 11:56 PM
    I am loving this theme. How do I hide the today screen only? At first the sliding dock came up and I hit a button to see how it would look with the today screen. But now I can't seem to make the today screen go away. What happened lol

Click "z".
    07-14-10 10:41 AM
    Hi, theme looks great and I am considering purchasing... are you open to the idea of changing the main screen to show three lines for messages at the top, and three lines for calendar at the bottom? (i.e. a version without SMS section)

If that's available, I'm sold!
    I'll try.
    07-15-10 07:35 PM
    Only 4.99$ until 18th.
    07-16-10 07:31 PM
    5.99$ till 20th.
    07-19-10 09:57 AM
    Today is the last day of the discount to the 5.99$!!!
    07-20-10 07:07 PM
    Discount to the 4.99$, closing date 26th.
    07-22-10 07:30 PM
    I just bought your theme, I love it! However, is there any chance you can do a Today version with just Calendar? I'll gladly make a donation!
    -Joey*
    Joeyinpa (at) vzw.blackberry.net

07-24-10 08:03 PM
    Hi great theme!

Three questions:
    - I can't select Quicklaunch at the bottom of the screen; only for Storm, not for 8520?
    - Can you change the clock font with 'closed digits'?
    - When all e-mail messages are read, the message 'box' is empty; when all sms messages are read, the last one is visible.

Thanks
    ~ j ~
    07-25-10 02:04 PM
    Hi great theme!

Three questions:
    - I can't select Quicklaunch at the bottom of the screen; only for Storm, not for 8520?
    - Can you change the clock font with 'closed digits'?
    - When all e-mail messages are read, the message 'box' is empty; when all sms messages are read, the last one is visible.

Thanks
    ~ j ~
    "space" to the Quicklaunch when you set the quicklaunch icon as the 8th icon in the applications screen.
    07-26-10 11:09 AM
    I just bought your theme, I love it! However, is there any chance you can do a Today version with just Calendar? I'll gladly make a donation!
    -Joey*
    Joeyinpa (at) vzw.blackberry.net

Thank you for your feedback.mail to the support email.
    07-26-10 07:28 PM
    I hope you meant the "contact support" at "Mobi" as I just sent a note?
    -Thanks!
    -Joey*
    8530 - OS 5.0

07-26-10 08:48 PM
    I'll try.
    I second the idea of having the today screen displaying only "Messages"" and "Calendar", that is the only thing keeping this theme from being perfect in my eyes. Other than that, great job, looks and functions amazingly.

07-27-10 01:07 AM
    If you do make those adjustments, please keep the version with SMS today live, I know like myself, that feature is still appreciated to others! Thanks Rose_MMDesign again for a stellar theme!
    07-27-10 08:00 AM
    "space" to the Quicklaunch when you set the quicklaunch icon as the 8th icon in the applications screen.
    Thanks!
    07-27-10 02:40 PM
118 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD