Hi Guys, ive been playing around with the Theme BUilder for some time now and thought ide post my first really decent theme. Im a huge Man Utd fan so i thort ide create something and share it, it looks amazin on the phone.

Please let me know your thorts, link to the Theme is just under the picture.

OTA LINK : http://clubland247.com/manutd/com_pl...eme_manutd.jad
    Last edited by benmcknight; 10-27-09 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Easier t get OTA
    10-27-09 11:02 AM
    I'm sooo excited to find something football related!! Personally I'm a tottenham fan but in the states where football is a game played with your hands anything is awesome I snagged your barca theme to. After I actually use them I'll let ya know what I think about how it functions. Just wanted to say thank you soooo much!!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-09-09 04:43 AM
    Well not bad only if u could make the text color and the wallpapers better no offense just a suggestion cuz i can barely see it sometimes other whys 4/5 for the theme!!!
    03-07-10 02:34 PM
    A- its good but on the menu the pic is kinda blurry but I do like how u got rid of the downloads that was cool!

03-10-10 05:55 PM
    I love the theme but if the icon and battery and signal icon were costumise it would be nicer!

09-05-10 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD