Alright guys. So there are a lot of threads out there about theme ideas. But I want something DIFFERENT. I'm in the search of outside of the box ideas. Possibly something without icons, utilizing different styles of hidden docks. I'm not looking for Gucci, Ironman, Tiffany & Co, Coach themes, ect. I'm looking for outside of the box ideas that are visually and graphically intriquing. If anyone has any ideas they're willing to share, please LET ME KNOW. I have a couple ideas already in my head, and right now I am working on a "mountain" theme with a mountain-top dock that stays in place and the icons pop out from behind it with a clock that looks like a sun and a sky with clouds wallpaper.
    06-07-10 07:26 PM
    I'm high right now...lol...

Anything without OS6 icons...mini 16+ icon bottom dock. Clear weather slot. Oh, all icons black for lighter background, only home screen though.

I think that will work with sun and clouds feel, I cannot create though...
    My idea if you want...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 07:56 PM
    I'm high right now...lol...
    hahaha anyway hey yeah I like it. If you have anymore ideas, feel free to post or pm me.
    06-07-10 08:15 PM
    I'm thinking some type of "ice" theme. 3D, poss. Animated. Icons frozen "inside" the ice. Cracking, melting. I don't know. I've been sick and my brain is a little messed up from a fever.

06-08-10 09:15 AM
    You should really check out some of the stuff Vietnamese dudes make for the 8300 series on a 4.5 os.. Its effing nuts!
    Newday
    Yeah its in Vietnamese, use google chrome and it'll translate the pages. But the stuff there blows my mind.

A unbntu theme, and google chrome theme, some sweet bookshelf thing. Take a look around it might help you get some ideas

06-08-10 11:36 AM
    I actually thought about the bookshelf thing!!! No joke. I'm still new to the whole composer/svg/hand-coding schtuff. Trying to work it out. Trial and error, that sort of thing.

06-08-10 09:58 PM
    What about a animated radar or sonar theme?? I've have looked and can't seem
    To find one.

06-13-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD