This is my first Theme I did for a friend.. Please tell me what you think�BTW she loved it�..
    Last edited by TheKid21; 08-27-10 at 01:15 PM.
    06-06-10 02:17 PM
    The OTA is on it way just found out how to make it a OTA. I just want to test it first to make sure it works...
    Last edited by TheKid21; 06-07-10 at 01:29 PM.
    06-07-10 09:12 AM
    Where's the ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 11:42 AM
    Why don't you try a Ray Allen theme!

06-07-10 11:46 AM
    Wow!!! to comments is that a good thing or bad thing? I don't know if I should make a OTA for this.
    You won't get many (any) comments on a theme people can't download and try. At the time of this post you've had 163 people look at it. Since people are here looking for themes & saw no OTA (which ment no theme), they left no comments.
    06-07-10 12:29 PM
    How about a Mike Tyson or Rothlisberger or Lawrence Taylor theme to go with the Kobe one. They all have the same common "theme".

06-07-10 12:42 PM
    How about a Mike Tyson or Rothlisberger or Lawrence Taylor theme to go with the Kobe one. They all have the same common "theme".

thats COLD
    06-07-10 02:21 PM
    I�m working on trying to host my own Themes. Sorry for the long delay.

If any1 knows a easy way I can do that it would be a lot of help. I have about 8 more Themes to put out there�
    06-08-10 12:07 PM

Kobe was railroaded. There is a reason all charges were dropped. She had DNA from multiple men in the SAME underwear she was wearing the night before. The common theme with rape victims is they take a shower immediately, because they feel dirty and violated. She was a wh-ore that saw her chance to cash in. The only thing Kobe is guilty of is bad judgement and cheating on his wife. Anyone with half a brain and 3 IQ points can look at the facts and see that. And I really don't like Kobe, but I like him more than these money grubbing tramps running around.
    06-09-10 06:17 PM
    The OTA is on it way just found out how to make it a OTA. I just want to test it first to make sure it works...
    Hey bro I'm a huge laker/kobe bryant fan and I been looking for a laker or kobe theme please make or send me the ota link thanks

06-09-10 08:50 PM
    Los Angeles Lakers OS 5.0 - Themes4Bb.com

06-10-10 11:43 AM
    Not bad!!!!

06-10-10 01:57 PM
    Sorry I had to do all zip files couldn't get a host....
    08-26-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD