I've seen a lot of you saying nobody makes themes for 8530 or the 8530 gets left out on all the good themes, I went and bout a laptop just for this purpose and I've been making themes.. I also have an 8530... I'm having a little trouble learning to uplading it in the forum as ota but I just got told how to so wish me luck.. I'm a smart girl so ill get it eventually..and ill do my best at getting the themes you people want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 11:23 AM
    I've seen a lot of you saying nobody makes themes for 8530 or the 8530 gets left out on all the good themes, I went and bout a laptop just for this purpose and I've been making themes.. I also have an 8530... I'm having a little trouble learning to uplading it in the forum as ota but I just got told how to so wish me luck.. I'm a smart girl so ill get it eventually..and ill do my best at getting the themes you people want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i also continuously make themes for the 8530 and i also take requests, check out what i got here Home - Jay's Blackberry Themes
    09-07-10 11:25 AM
    I just started out making themes and right now I have 2 themes I'm currently working on, hopefully one will be out this week and the other next week!! Can't wait to see what you got!!
    09-07-10 06:41 PM
    I also make themes for the 8530 (OS 5.0) and have taken requests. Right now, I'm working on moving my theme blog to another site so that I can also share my site with my Facebook friends and get some feedback from them. When I get everything moved, then I will change the site listed in my signature so that everyone here can check it out. In the meantime, check out the theme blog I have listed in my signature to see what I have done.
    09-07-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD