this is my latest theme - iHD

iHD is the ultimate in wallpaper friendly themes. Every interactive feature of the Home Screen can be hidden or fades away to show off your wallpaper. Features a sliding dock that can not only be hidden away when not in use, but also allows you to customize the dock color to match your theme when it is visible! It also features my most polished icon set.

It's available - HERE

04-26-10 01:23 PM
    I was contemplating on purchasing this theme because I have purchased quite a few after I purchased my BB. I already have the Conquest Curve theme from Cocky Culture so I know their work is good. I decided to treat myself and give myself a post birthday gift(my bday was April 27th). People this theme is very good, transitions are nice and smooth. The icon set is simple yet amazing and very uniformed. Its worth the $4.95. I will be using this theme for a a while and probably forever. The theme has the feel of a preloaded theme that came with the phone. The best part of the phone is the color adjuster you can mess with to match your wallpaper. The only thing I would change on that though is if you can some how lock the color changer when your not using it( if you scroll up it comes on).

p.s.: A weather slot would be nice to but not a deal breaker.
    Last edited by Hypnotic; 05-01-10 at 01:43 AM.
    04-30-10 11:29 PM
    Very nice looking theme!
    05-01-10 12:45 PM
    Wow! Thanks for the comment Hypnotic! I'm happy you like the theme! And Happy BDay!
    05-01-10 05:30 PM
    this is my latest theme - iHD

iHD is the ultimate in wallpaper friendly themes. Every interactive feature of the Home Screen can be hidden or fades away to show off your wallpaper. Features a sliding dock that can not only be hidden away when not in use, but also allows you to customize the dock color to match your theme when it is visible! It also features my most polished icon set.

It's available - HERE

Please add a weatherslot onto the homepage and then I am sold!
    05-01-10 06:47 PM
    Please add a weatherslot onto the homepage and then I am sold!
    same here.
    05-01-10 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD