I just got my 8530 last week Apr. 3rd for my Bday, just switched to sprint ( previous phone was a motorola and before a World Edition 8830) Now, im looking for a way to change the letters, so instead of my clock, signal, Date, Icons, etc, being white, they change to either purple or dark red. How can I do so?

Also, I can't seem to find many themes for the 8530. Any other good sites? ( Got a few from crackberry) Thanks
    04-09-10 09:52 PM
    need to find a theme that you like search for 8530 themes. and consider changing your device info next to your avatar. that helps people pin point your issues.
    04-09-10 10:05 PM
    ...Now, im looking for a way to change the letters, so instead of my clock, signal, Date, Icons, etc, being white, they change to either purple or dark red. How can I do so?
    You can look for a theme, as mentioned above. The only other way is to get the Theme Builder application and build your own theme.
    04-10-10 09:48 AM
    If you go to theme builder, choose the global functions and there's a field for changing the text (sms) color as well. Or for the time and date, themeing the home screen and application banners will do it. However, unless I'm not aware of it, once you do that, you can't add another theme that you come across on a website and still keep your settings, its one or the other. I have an 8520 and its pretty hard to find decent themes sometimes. Try www,themes4bb.com. There's mostly girly stuff, but there are unisex themes themes out there too. They're also really good about taking requests for custom themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 07:28 AM
    And happy belated bday!

04-11-10 07:30 AM
    Coolblackberrythemes.com has some nice themes as well.

04-12-10 09:36 AM
    Thanks for the info!
    04-25-10 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD