Need Some help with this topic I try to follow the steps but maybe Im doing it wrong.. This thread has not had any reply to it for awhile..

[QUOTE=Rampant-Lion;4798808]Hey guys and dolls! I've been messing around with Theme Builder and this is my first published theme. I didn't quite like the existing iPhone themes for the 8520/30, so I took it upon myself to give it a try. Before you ask, I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A WEBSITE TO HOST OTAs! So just unzip, put ALL the files on your MicroSD card, browse to it in your 'Berry, and click on the .jad file to install. Simple. The only difference in the 5.0 theme is transitions. PLEASE give me feedback, good or bad, I may want to make more. Also, just put your weather icon anywhere within the first 12 icons and it will show on the home screen.

Attachment 56880 For OS 4.6

Attachment 56881 For OS 5.0

Thanks for checking it out,

AND I try to do this to and nothing..like I said maybe Im doing it wrong lol.

First of all you need to make sure you extract all files to a folder in case the files would be in ZIP format.
    Then you can just copy the whole folder to the device memory or to a media card.
    Now you can use the blackberry to activate the OTA files on your device.

Open the Media application on the blackberry
    Press the left button next to the trackball
    Click explore
    Track down to Device Memory
    Press the left button next to the trackball
    Click Open
    Track down to your /Games Folder
    Press the right button next to the trackball
    Click Open
    Select the JAD file
    Select "Download"
    The Application will load on to your Blackberry and is now available in your application menu.

AnD This

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dawg987
    Question: kinda newb to non ota downloads. Can I download the zip file directly to my memory via my blackberry browser or e/t has to be done from a computer and then transfered over to bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You must unzip to your PC, then transfer ALL the .cod files and the .jad file to your Blackberry (I use the "documents" folder under "Blackberry" on my MicroSD card). Then browse to the file (Media > Menu Button > Explore > [folder were files were transferred to]). Click on the .jad file and hit "download" on the next screen. To activate the theme, go to "options" and pick it. Done! Enjoy!

Slainte!

the thread topic is this http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...84/index2.html

So any help will mean a lot thanks..
    03-25-10 09:21 AM
    You install and you can't see it on the themes option? That's your problem? If so it means that it might not be comp with the bb model you are trying to install to, this has happen to me before with other themes until I find the one right for my bb. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 09:04 PM
    oo Cool that would explain it then lol
    03-26-10 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD