i want an iphone theme for free if possible. i really want an iphone but sadly sprint doesnt carry the iphone. any help??
    10-14-10 03:46 PM
    Go to at&t and ask him if u can transfer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 06:41 PM
    And then don't post on a blackberry forum again

10-14-10 06:42 PM
    Search the forums

10-14-10 06:47 PM
    im 17 and my whole family is on the plan, so it aint that easy to switch.. ****
    10-14-10 08:00 PM
    If you want someone to make you a theme or even help you find one, the correct way to do it is to, first and foremost, say please. Then say that you love the versatility of the blackberry and think it would be sweet to have the look of the iPhone on the blackberry platform. If you want an iPhone, get a job and pay for it yourself or be happy that your parents are paying for a smartphone when you're still in high school.

10-14-10 08:10 PM
    Sweetheart there is nothing wrong with you wanting the iphone or an iphone like theme! And if anyone not being paid by RIM tells you otherwise then they take this cellphone "competition" foolishness and themselves much to serious!!!

10-15-10 12:56 PM
    i want an iphone theme for free if possible. i really want an iphone but sadly sprint doesnt carry the iphone. any help??
    Hey add me on bbm and I'll see if I can't get you that theme made, it might take a few cause I've got others waiting patiently but I will try. 307b68ff

10-15-10 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD