I have added in the network indicator and made the date bigger. I have not yet made the meters and am waiting to update the otas until I finish them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well hurry up and finish them!!!! Hahahaha. I want to start using your theme. When all is finished, this is gonna be one of the best themes out there. Also, if you could post screens, others will be more likely to dl. Keep up the good work!

05-22-10 08:15 AM
    It may not be till tomorrow. I have soccer and t-ball today...

05-22-10 10:30 AM
    In the process of updating the OTAs, look for the updated links in the first post.
    05-22-10 04:11 PM
    Nice theme. My new favorite.

05-22-10 11:02 PM
    Only the digits on the clock are a little misplaced

05-23-10 08:10 AM
    why am i getting an error when i go to the ota? it says im not authorized to view this page. thanks
    05-23-10 02:26 PM
    why am i getting an error when i go to the ota? it says im not authorized to view this page. thanks
    I just tried both links and they are working, it might have just been a hiccup...
    05-23-10 03:08 PM
    Everything is looking great now! Thanks for the updates.

05-23-10 04:15 PM
    Really beautiful. Big, colorful - perfect for old geezers like me whose eyesight is failing.
    05-23-10 10:28 PM
    So after using this theme for a little while, with the fixes you've done, I'm finding it to be a really strong theme. Really, really liking it. Thanks for your work and contribution to the community!

05-24-10 11:40 PM
    Gotta say, its perfect now! Awesome work!

05-25-10 06:58 AM
    works like a charm, but i have no hourglass, ever..
    i tried re downloading it but it doesn't make a difference, i also tried enabling other themes and switching back to this one
    and yes i did do a battery pull.. i cant figure it out.
    i do love the theme though
    05-25-10 01:53 PM
    really nice - like it, thanks!
    05-27-10 04:40 PM
    I love this theme, but some of the screens, like the set alarm screen, in the OS5.0 version show a white background. Could this be corrected? Thanks.
    05-28-10 08:19 AM
    I tried allready a lot of themes for my Curve 8520 and I always found something that I don't like or at least made me switch back to the original theme cause it looked better.

But your theme is really EXACTLY what I was looking for! Really wonderful work.

Onl one thing I have: the numbers of the clock are not in the middle of the flip on my Curbe. Am I the only person with that?

Anyway I will keep this theme on! I really like it :-)

Thank you.
    05-28-10 01:59 PM
    I think if you could do something different with the selection icon, it would look pretty sweet.
    05-28-10 04:24 PM
    bumpity bump bump/
    05-29-10 05:00 PM
    works like a charm, but i have no hourglass, ever..
    i tried re downloading it but it doesn't make a difference, i also tried enabling other themes and switching back to this one
    and yes i did do a battery pull.. i cant figure it out.
    i do love the theme though
    I will take a look at this because I did change the hourglass and I have not yet seen it. Thank you everyonr for the positive feedback.

As far as the number spacing, there are certain times that work better than others, I don't have the time to figure this one out.

I made this because I have downloaded numerous themes for the last 3 years and I just wanted to give back. Glad you all enjoy!!!

Pet�

05-29-10 08:36 PM
    I have been looking for a FREE HTC theme for a friend for a while. Finally came across a good one. Thank you!
    07-22-10 09:23 AM
    Nice clean theme. Only thing I would ask is to allow the user's chosen background to also be the background to the app screen and individual folder views.
    07-22-10 10:03 AM
    Nice clean theme. Only thing I would ask is to allow the user's chosen background to also be the background to the app screen and individual folder views.
    I am not all that sure how to accomplish this. Is there a setting somewhere in Plazmic that allows for this?
    07-22-10 11:25 AM
    That I have no idea about. I have never looked into creating themes. At least not yet.
    07-22-10 11:33 AM
    Nice looking theme! I have it on my 8530 now. I use the 24 hour clock and the only thing I have noticed is that the digits on the left side of the clock (hours) are pushed to the right side of their box. Is it possible to center them better?

Great job!!

07-22-10 03:49 PM
    There is a htc theme tht somewhat the same @themes4bb.com its another forum site for balckberry themes they do some good work

07-22-10 06:12 PM
    I'd be willing to set up the hidden today for you if you'd be willing to send me the Compozer, Theme Builder, and other Files. Otherwise, there are tutorials online which help you. That's how I learned.

Also, I noticed that when using a 24-hour clock, the hour part of the flip clock does not line up centered on the background of the flip clock.

Again, if you want me to do the hidden today, I could also fix the 24 hour clock.

EDIT: Also, Plazmic used to allow you to make the app screen background the same as the homescreen, but the new BB Theme Studio doesn't. In the new BBTheme Studio, the theme maker has to choose a app screen background that is unchangeable by the user.
    Last edited by Torma616; 07-22-10 at 07:20 PM.
    07-22-10 07:18 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD