Hey! Just checking in to see if that update is up! and to let you know, I still use this theme! its still amazing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey glad to hear! The update came out last week sometime I think. It wasn't anything major, just some cosmetic changes.
    11-16-10 07:44 PM
    awesome theme.. so glad I purchased this one. worth every penny! great work
    Thank you!
    11-16-10 07:45 PM
    Hey glad to hear! The update came out last week sometime I think. It wasn't anything major, just some cosmetic changes.
    I can't update as I used one of the free codes but wasn't logged into mobihand account when I downloaded so it directly gave me the OTA.
    11-16-10 10:42 PM
    Can I have free....

11-17-10 06:23 AM
    I can't update as I used one of the free codes but wasn't logged into mobihand account when I downloaded so it directly gave me the OTA.
    Do you already have an account with mobihand?
    11-17-10 08:51 AM
    Yes, I already have an account with mobihand but it does not show. I entered my email address but it never asked for my password. Anyways, this is my install info....

11-17-10 04:58 PM
    Yes, I already have an account with mobihand but it does not show. I entered my email address but it never asked for my password. Anyways, this is my install info....

That's weird I didn't even know you could download the theme without making an account. The reason I asked was because I thought the theme would be stored in your account when you logged back in.
    11-17-10 08:57 PM
    How do I upgrade???? It won't let me use my info that I used to get the first version....

11-19-10 06:58 AM
    How do I upgrade???? It won't let me use my info that I used to get the first version....

I'm in the same boat.
    11-19-10 07:57 AM
    i downloaded and installed the theme, it looks great!

but, the weather icon doesnt appear on the main screen, and i placed it in icon slot 7

any way to fix this?
    11-19-10 09:01 PM
    Dang would be amazing if it were free! <3

11-20-10 09:58 AM
    I agree!! Would LOVE this theme for my phone!!

11-21-10 04:07 AM
    Simply stunning , I'd like a free copy please for my 8520.

Theme name:htc Revolution
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:8330,8350i,85XX,8900,9700,96XX OS 5.0
    Theme Cost:
    SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for htc Revolution

htc Revolution is variation of the htc themes with digital clock and new icons. You still have the big clocks but with a digital clock instead of the original clock font.

There are 2 versions: WB version and Berryweather version(compatible with BerryWeather home screen wallpaper feature).With the BerryWeather version you will be able to set your home screen wallpaper option.

There are 5 sub home screens(alt + S). Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen. With htc Revolution you have 7 user defined icons.
    Main homescreen (alt + D)(icon slots 1-5)
    -Media tab(click to open music)
    -Calendar tab(today plus)(4 entries)
    -Messages tab(today plus)(4 entries)
    -Settings tab(short cut to Clock, Manage connections,Files, and Options)
    -Browser tab (search app of your choice)(click to open browser)
    Weather App(icon slot 7)

HOT KEYS:
    Open Main home screen dock=alt + D
    Open animated dock=alt + S
    Close both docks=Back button
    SMS & MMS=$
    Profiles=0
    QuickLaunch=Spacebar
    *NOTE : Both docks will close automatically when going from one dock to another.

Weather Slot=icon slot 7
    Main home screen Dock=icon slot 1-5
    Search=icon slot 6

If there are any problems or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

There are screenshots of the theme below with a list of features,suggestions and feedback are welcome.
    *When the theme is released I will be giving away 10 free copies of the theme so keep a look out for the release.*

Thanks

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -7 user defined icons on home screen
    -Hidden Today Plus feature
    -QuickLaunch Support(app sold separately)(spacebar )
    -Weather support (icon slot 7)
    -BerryWeather Wallpaper compatible(app sold separately)
    -Dual Docks
    -Browser screen incorporates a search bar(search app of your choice)(icon slot 6)
    -HTC flip clock
    *NOTE: To get your BerryWeather icon to look like it is in the screen shots you will have to place your clock pad on top of your choice of wallpaper so I will include in the desktop installation a zip file with the png of the clock pad so you will be able to make your own BerryWether wallpaper for use with the theme also included in the zip file are a few pre made wallpapers.
    11-21-10 05:09 AM
    i downloaded and installed the theme, it looks great!

but, the weather icon doesnt appear on the main screen, and i placed it in icon slot 7

any way to fix this?
    The BerryWeather(BW) version of the theme does not have a dedicated weather icon on the home screen, meaning you will not see an icon until you enable the BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper. You have to enable your BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper option.
    The WB version of the theme has the dedicated icon slot on the home screen(icon slot 7)
    11-22-10 08:45 AM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD