For those of you who have already purchased the theme, updates will be ready by Monday. I will be updating a few cosmetic features, nothing major.

For those who haven't purchased the theme, htc revolution will be on sale this weekend for $1.00!!!
    10-29-10 10:38 AM
    Great theme guzzl3r! Loving it! Just wish I had bought the correct version lol. I was confused about which one when reading about them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 09:05 PM
    Will the updates be available to us who got a free code?

11-02-10 09:57 PM

You bas TURD lmao

11-03-10 06:55 AM
    Thanks azz hole lol. I guess it's take what you get, buy what you want. No harm in asking

11-03-10 08:09 AM

Everyone gets the free updates.
    11-03-10 10:21 AM
    I have a question though. When you pull up the *s menu, and go to messages, nothing is there. Am I the only one or is this a common thing with this theme?

11-03-10 04:35 PM
    I have a question though. When you pull up the *s menu, and go to messages, nothing is there. Am I the only one or is this a common thing with this theme?

There should be preview entries for email and sms under the messages tab. Nobody else has reported that the hidden today is not working. Have you tried loading another theme to see if it's doing the same thing?
    11-04-10 11:12 AM
    Yea and it works fine with other themes. I'll post a pic and show ya. Gimme a few.

11-04-10 06:04 PM
    This all I get. Yes I have emails and sms. I even tried them combined but still nothing. I can scroll up and it acts like something is there but there is none.

11-04-10 06:11 PM
    I just purchased it, still feeling my way around but my first impression is that I made a very good purchase.

11-08-10 09:05 PM
    This all I get. Yes I have emails and sms. I even tried them combined but still nothing. I can scroll up and it acts like something is there but there is none.

If you've already read your emails it's not going to show up there. It only shows the preview of the unread messages.
    11-09-10 09:54 AM
    I just purchased it, still feeling my way around but my first impression is that I made a very good purchase.

Thank you, it's nice to know you're enjoying the theme.
    11-09-10 09:55 AM
    Technically I purchased it twice. Some times it pays to read gooder. I now have the WB version and love it. Great theme.

11-09-10 01:49 PM
    I bought it yesterday, and I have a short list of pros and cons.

Cons:
    *I find it difficult to tell which item is highlighted. And I'm not that old. ;-)
    *The folder icons are beautiful and clear, but some are difficult to distinguish from one another. For example, the application and games icons are too similar for me. Hard to tell which is which.
    *I have the BW version, and had no problem getting my BW wallpaper going. (Good instructions!) However, I don't like that I cannot just push my trackpad and have it go directly to BerryWeather.
    *The docks are well done, but I don't like having to push two buttons to get them. I prefer to flick the trackpad up or down to show or hide the dock.

Pros:
    *I like how quick this theme is. I haven't noticed any lagginess at all.
    *Very clear. I like how the time and weather are the two biggest things on my homescreen. I use my phone as my clock most of the time.
    *I like the call screens. Very readable, all the info I need is there.
    *Really nice custom signal meters.

Overall, the theme is well done. I think you did a superb job as far as creating little details that make this a very professional theme. Having the two arrows to indicate that a text message is sending, etc. Beautifully done.

Honestly, if I had the ability to click the trackpad for the BW application and flick up on the trackpad to get to my dock, I'd be a happy camper. As it is, I find that I am bypassing the docks completely since I usually have one hand free at a time.
    11-10-10 08:06 AM
    I bought it yesterday, and I have a short list of pros and cons.

Cons:
    *I find it difficult to tell which item is highlighted. And I'm not that old. ;-)
    *The folder icons are beautiful and clear, but some are difficult to distinguish from one another. For example, the application and games icons are too similar for me. Hard to tell which is which.
    *I have the BW version, and had no problem getting my BW wallpaper going. (Good instructions!) However, I don't like that I cannot just push my trackpad and have it go directly to BerryWeather.
    *The docks are well done, but I don't like having to push two buttons to get them. I prefer to flick the trackpad up or down to show or hide the dock.

Pros:
    *I like how quick this theme is. I haven't noticed any lagginess at all.
    *Very clear. I like how the time and weather are the two biggest things on my homescreen. I use my phone as my clock most of the time.
    *I like the call screens. Very readable, all the info I need is there.
    *Really nice custom signal meters.

Overall, the theme is well done. I think you did a superb job as far as creating little details that make this a very professional theme. Having the two arrows to indicate that a text message is sending, etc. Beautifully done.

Honestly, if I had the ability to click the trackpad for the BW application and flick up on the trackpad to get to my dock, I'd be a happy camper. As it is, I find that I am bypassing the docks completely since I usually have one hand free at a time.
    Thanks for your feedback and suggestions but there is always a reason that I design a theme a particular way. With regards to having the trackpad launch the docks, there are two docks so it would not have been possible to do the docks this way. So I used the alt+d or alt+s to open the docks and I did this because some people have already assigned their d and s buttons to some other shortcut so to bypass any interference from the theme I use the alt keys. Believe me when I design a theme I have to look at everything form all angles and perspectives, I'm not trying to make it more difficult but more efficient to cater to the masses.
    11-10-10 09:14 AM
    I am very sorry if I offended you. Was not my intent at all. I just wanted to give you honest feedback from my own perspective.

I know I'll get used to it. I've always used themes with the flick hidden dock. Maybe I'm getting old and set in my ways. Ha!

I think you have created a phenomenal theme, that is well worth what I paid for it. And including the extra wallpapers and the clock area to create our own walls is a detail that truly makes you a great themer.

Obviously I like the theme. It's still on my beloved Berry. :-) I absolutely understand your reasons for setting up the docks the way you did. It makes perfect sense.
    11-10-10 09:35 AM
    I am very sorry if I offended you. Was not my intent at all. I just wanted to give you honest feedback from my own perspective.

I know I'll get used to it. I've always used themes with the flick hidden dock. Maybe I'm getting old and set in my ways. Ha!

I think you have created a phenomenal theme, that is well worth what I paid for it. And including the extra wallpapers and the clock area to create our own walls is a detail that truly makes you a great themer.

Obviously I like the theme. It's still on my beloved Berry. :-) I absolutely understand your reasons for setting up the docks the way you did. It makes perfect sense.
    You didn't offend me at all, I hope my response did not come off that way. I love getting feedback from everyone it helps me make the themes better. I just wanted you to understand my reasoning behind setting up the theme the way I did. I in no way want to make it harder to use the themes but more efficient.

I truly do appreciate your kind words. I try to stand by my products and change somethings that are possible to change with updates. With that being said please do not hesitate to give your opinion in the future, I welcome different points of view.
    11-10-10 11:19 AM
    Bought your theme today.Love it.Very professional looking theme just wish i could tap spacebar like prev themes i used to bring up dock,but like u already explained i understand while it's set up like it is for 2 docks.Thanx using it now very clean looking.
    11-10-10 10:03 PM
    Bought your theme today.Love it.Very professional looking theme just wish i could tap spacebar like prev themes i used to bring up dock,but like u already explained i understand while it's set up like it is for 2 docks.Thanx using it now very clean looking.
    Thank you and glad to know that you're enjoying the theme.
    11-11-10 08:52 AM
    Definitely one of the best themes out there by far, and I'm very picky about my themes and very limited to what I can keep on my 8330 because of the memory leak issues and small amount of application memory. I tend to find one I love and stick to it and this one is a keeper for sure, and just for the record this is the only premium theme I have ever liked enough to justify buying It(along with the Pure Black). Great theme Guzzl3r can't wait to see your future work.
    Oh and I had a question, I got the OTA download and was wondering how to get the extra wallpapers, not that I don't like the standard just wondering what else was available.

11-11-10 06:59 PM
    I believe you have to download them from your pc (zip) file.

11-11-10 07:53 PM
    Definitely one of the best themes out there by far, and I'm very picky about my themes and very limited to what I can keep on my 8330 because of the memory leak issues and small amount of application memory. I tend to find one I love and stick to it and this one is a keeper for sure, and just for the record this is the only premium theme I have ever liked enough to justify buying It(along with the Pure Black). Great theme Guzzl3r can't wait to see your future work.
    Oh and I had a question, I got the OTA download and was wondering how to get the extra wallpapers, not that I don't like the standard just wondering what else was available.

Thank you kevin, I appreciate the compliments. And yes like dlo455 said all you have to do is log back into your account and download the desktop zip file and the extra wallpapers are included along with a read me file on how to make your own wallpapers if you want.
    11-12-10 08:41 AM
    awesome theme.. so glad I purchased this one. worth every penny! great work
    11-15-10 10:25 PM
    Hey! Just checking in to see if that update is up! and to let you know, I still use this theme! its still amazing!

11-16-10 07:57 AM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD