I downloaded the BerryWeather version by accident lol I need it swapped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:50 AM
    I downloaded the BerryWeather version by accident lol I need it swapped.

I did the same thing, had a few extra bucks so I bought the other version and now have both.
    Thanks for the great theme guzzl3r
    10-23-10 03:26 AM
    Yes, but how do I add them. So that I can grab them from berry weather?
    Or where did you get them from? Then I can just take a screen shot.

After unzipping the wallpapers to your pc you can load the wallpapers to your phone's memory card then in berryweather navigate to where you saved the wallpapers on your memory card and choose which one you'd like.
    10-23-10 10:02 AM
    Damn it Snipa! ah well its cool I love this theme! Wish I could get a pity coupon haha

I was trying to get the new code but someone stole it from me I asked for a pm but he posted it in the thread

Sorry guys, didn't want to show any favoritism so I just posted the left over codes in the thread. Since you guys been hanging in there here's one more with 3 coupons left code: REVO2
    10-23-10 10:08 AM
    I did the same thing, had a few extra bucks so I bought the other version and now have both.
    Thanks for the great theme guzzl3r
    Thanks mistermom, glad you're enjoying the theme.
    10-23-10 10:10 AM
    I LOVE THIS THEME IT'S PERFECT!! thank you sooooo much! I know I'll never be changing themes again!

10-23-10 01:31 PM
    Lol I used Revo2 to get the other version thanks

If this theme had os6 transitions that would be siiicckk !

10-23-10 02:46 PM
    Again...someone gets before me that's why I'm begging you to send it to me in a pm...because I can't pay for it I don't have a pay pal or credit card

10-23-10 02:52 PM
    Hey asd87 send me your e-mail in a pm I wanna try something

10-23-10 03:21 PM
    I guess its just a lost cause for me

10-23-10 09:43 PM
    I cant help but laugh at the few people begging like children for a free hook up. Hey guzzl3r, I'm gonna break down and buy this theme before the price goes up to $5.99 but I want to know is there any big difference between the tow versions other than Berry Weather? I dont use Berry Weather but wanna make sure I chose the right version when purchasing. Let me know bro.
    10-24-10 12:46 AM
    Because some of us can't actually pay for the theme...no credit card or debit card or a pay pal account...so go screw yourself...and thank you

10-24-10 01:19 AM
    Because some of us can't actually pay for the theme...no credit card or debit card or a pay pal account...so go screw yourself...and thank you

Again are we in middle school here with the childish behavior. I really do hope your a teen because if not, then maybe you should reconsider spending less time on message boards hounding someone for a product that costs $2.99 and get your "life" priorities straight i.e. get a job that can afford you to cough up $3 for something you want so bad that you are crying about missing out on a give away. I know our country is recovering from a recession but my god man, get it together. And for people that say I dont have a credit card, bank account, pay pal etc. , I really feel sorry for you. You either have/had horrible credit, cant get a bank account because you cant pass through check systems(try rush card, no credit check), or your just absolutely clueless in how the financial structure of society is today. I was upset that I missed out on the free coupon code but I didn't go on and on and on about it. I'm actually gonna support the creator and buy the theme. Asd, get over yourself and your immature ways bro.
    10-24-10 02:06 AM
    I cant help but laugh at the few people begging like children for a free hook up. Hey guzzl3r, I'm gonna break down and buy this theme before the price goes up to $5.99 but I want to know is there any big difference between the tow versions other than Berry Weather? I dont use Berry Weather but wanna make sure I chose the right version when purchasing. Let me know bro.
    Sure no problem, The biggest difference is the weather slot. The WB version has a permanent slot for the weather, you just place your desired weather app in icon slot 7. With the BW version you use your home screen wallpaper option and the weather is not permanent meaning you can change the size and position of the weather icon through BerryWeather. It's up to the user which version would best suit you.
    10-24-10 08:47 AM
    Sure no problem, The biggest difference is the weather slot. The WB version has a permanent slot for the weather, you just place your desired weather app in icon slot 7. With the BW version you use your home screen wallpaper option and the weather is not permanent meaning you can change the size and position of the weather icon through BerryWeather. It's up to the user which version would best suit you.
    Okay so in the WB version, the only thing I can put in slot 7 is a weather app? And in the BW version aside from using Berry Weather app can I put another weather app or just another app I like or cannot not do that at all?

10-24-10 09:11 AM
    Okay so in the WB version, the only thing I can put in slot 7 is a weather app? And in the BW version aside from using Berry Weather app can I put another weather app or just another app I like or cannot not do that at all?

No the BW version does not have a dedicated slot for an app so another weather app will not work in slot 7 in the WB version you can put any app in slot 7 that you want to including any weather app. If you wanted to put your calendar there you could.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Dan Gordon
    10-24-10 09:31 AM
    No the BW version does not have a dedicated slot for an app so another weather app will not work in slot 7 in the WB version you can put any app in slot 7 that you want to including any weather app. If you wanted to put your calendar there you could.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Dan Gordon
    Exactly the slot is user definable, you can anything you want in slot 7.
    10-24-10 09:37 AM
    Hypnotic is right.. Well at least to me.. I hate mooching off of people and guzzl3r I'll get a donation to you as soon as I can. Its just hard to get a job around here but I'm trying my hardest :/ I just feel bad that I got this for free. I just took what I got :/ but I promise I'll get a good donation to ya guzzl3r because seriously, in my opinion, you knocked every theme ever made right out of the park and I know I'll never be changing themes so you deserve a great donation! I hope the theme I'm working on right now can stand up to yours but I know it won't haha I just enjoy making themes. I'm still waiting for my first theme to be uploaded my myBBOTA.com... They take so damn long.

But congrats guzzl3r!

10-24-10 01:31 PM

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Dan Gordon
    Thank you for clearing that up.
    10-24-10 02:12 PM
    Hypnotic is right.. Well at least to me.. I hate mooching off of people and guzzl3r I'll get a donation to you as soon as I can. Its just hard to get a job around here but I'm trying my hardest :/ I just feel bad that I got this for free. I just took what I got :/ but I promise I'll get a good donation to ya guzzl3r because seriously, in my opinion, you knocked every theme ever made right out of the park and I know I'll never be changing themes so you deserve a great donation! I hope the theme I'm working on right now can stand up to yours but I know it won't haha I just enjoy making themes. I'm still waiting for my first theme to be uploaded my myBBOTA.com... They take so damn long.

But congrats guzzl3r!

No worries, there's no need for a donation. I know how hard it is out there right now. Making themes is a big help to me since I've been out of work and I appreciate everyone who purchases one of my themes. So I try to give back something to the community no matter how small.
    10-24-10 04:23 PM
    No worries, there's no need for a donation. I know how hard it is out there right now. Making themes is a big help to me since I've been out of work and I appreciate everyone who purchases one of my themes. So I try to give back something to the community no matter how small.
    Yeah. I'm doing themes in my free time because I have really bad OCD and I like to keep myself occupied as much as possible... And when I'm not doing anything, it helps a lot to work on this theme I'm making because getting my mind set on SVG codes and all that editing and getting everything perfect really helps and even though its not even close to being done, I really hope that everybody really likes it... I'm working really hard on it. I really wish I could have bought this because you deserve the money. We should talk more, maybe you can help me on my theme sometime that would be great I would love to know how to do all that stuff and it would be awesome to be able to do that

10-24-10 04:34 PM
    Yeah. I'm doing themes in my free time because I have really bad OCD and I like to keep myself occupied as much as possible... And when I'm not doing anything, it helps a lot to work on this theme I'm making because getting my mind set on SVG codes and all that editing and getting everything perfect really helps and even though its not even close to being done, I really hope that everybody really likes it... I'm working really hard on it. I really wish I could have bought this because you deserve the money. We should talk more, maybe you can help me on my theme sometime that would be great I would love to know how to do all that stuff and it would be awesome to be able to do that

Cool, hit me up on bbm sometime 3095B2F5.
    10-24-10 04:39 PM
    Okay I finally bought the theme and to be honest I didn't like it at first but I think its starting to grow on me. I do have one request, the icon used for the BBM is the msn icon. I hate that you used it for the BBM. I use BBM a lot. I was hoping it would be the green droid smiley face icon. Would u be willing to change that?

10-24-10 05:09 PM
    Okay I finally bought the theme and to be honest I didn't like it at first but I think its starting to grow on me. I do have one request, the icon used for the BBM is the msn icon. I hate that you used it for the BBM. I use BBM a lot. I was hoping it would be the green droid smiley face icon. Would u be willing to change that?

That could be accomplished, I'll add it to my update list.
    10-25-10 10:56 AM
    That could be accomplished, I'll add it to my update list.
    Thank you.
    10-25-10 05:19 PM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD