Theme name:HTC PureBlack & HTC PureBlue
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900,9000,9600,9700,8500,8300 OS 4.5 & 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

Experience the HTC Pure look on the Blackberry.

If you like the look of the HTC Pure and you like the big clocks but on your BlackBerry look no further. This theme is the closest you'll get to the HTC Pure without having to buy the phone, big clock and all.

There are 2 versions with several variations, a black version and the blue version. There are 6 home screens which you'll be able to pull up by clicking the blackberry logo button. Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen.

Under the stacks icons(right hand corner) you'll be able to pull up your hidden Today feature by clicking the the stacks icon. If you navigate down from Profiles you also have a hotspot to the clock application which you can launch by clicking.

If you scroll to the right of the profiles button this will reveal the 6 user defined icons.

If there are any concerns or questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Navigation

Features:
    -User defined fonts throughout the theme
    -User defined lock screen
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Six user defined icons (scroll to the right of profiles) (icon slot1-6)
    -6 Home screens (click blackberry logo button to reveal animated dock)
    -Hidden Today (click the stacks button in upper right corner)(6 entries)
    -QuickLaunch - integrated (hotkey spacebar)(app sold separately)
    -SMS Hotkey - (hotkey $ )
    -Weather support (BerryWeather home screen wallpaper compatible)
    -HTC Pure flip clock

*NOTE: HT= Hidden Today
    WB= Weather slot
    *NOTE: - 8300 versions have 4 user defined icons on the home screen
    - 5 predefined icons on the home screen
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 05-13-10 at 03:05 PM.
    05-13-10 02:48 PM
    looks great guzzl3r!! glad to see the HTC pure coming along so well for the non touchscreen devices!
    05-13-10 02:53 PM
    looks great guzzl3r!! glad to see the HTC pure coming along so well for the non touchscreen devices!
    Thanks victor.
    05-13-10 03:06 PM
    All versions of theme are on sale for $1.00 for the Memorial Day weekend!!!!
    05-27-10 08:44 AM
    OMGGG I love this theme!! This is some very Great work..God I wish I could get it but sadly in broke ((FML)).. ..But its still Great work !!..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 09:34 AM
    OMGGG I love this theme!! This is some very Great work..God I wish I could get it but sadly in broke ((FML)).. ..But its still Great work !!..

Thank you glad you like it!
    05-27-10 12:34 PM
    Is this theme compatible with the 8530. if it is i will get it.

Thanks
    05-27-10 05:34 PM
    If I had just gone to the link posted I would have had my answer. Nice theme and thanks.
    05-27-10 05:50 PM
    nice theme...i just installed it. Lots of cool features. I wish i could get it without the transitions though, that seems to slow down functions alot.
    05-27-10 09:54 PM
    If I had just gone to the link posted I would have had my answer. Nice theme and thanks.
    Thank you and you're welcome.

nice theme...i just installed it. Lots of cool features. I wish i could get it without the transitions though, that seems to slow down functions alot.
    Thank you. I would have done a version without transitions but there were already 8 versions for each device.
    05-28-10 02:20 PM
    how can i get the sale price?? i have visited the link download but the price is regular
    05-31-10 10:56 AM
    how can i get the sale price?? i have visited the link download but the price is regular
    Sorry about that but the $1.00 sale went off today. The themes are on sale for $3.99 however.
    05-31-10 12:47 PM
    I like this theme a lot.

There is only one issue I've noticed, and I really only consider it an issue because this is a theme that we are paying to use. On my app screen, when the time uses all the numbers, in this case 11:44, then the AM or PM is cut off. Here's a screenie of it:

I suppose it doesn't bother me on a functional level, but since it's a premium theme it's probably something you should fix.
    06-01-10 12:13 AM
    I like this theme a lot.

There is only one issue I've noticed, and I really only consider it an issue because this is a theme that we are paying to use. On my app screen, when the time uses all the numbers, in this case 11:44, then the AM or PM is cut off. Here's a screenie of it:

I suppose it doesn't bother me on a functional level, but since it's a premium theme it's probably something you should fix.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I'll take a look at it and issue updates to correct it.
    06-03-10 09:50 AM
    Dude is this compatible with 8520? Pls do reply..

06-04-10 01:10 PM
    Dude is this compatible with 8520? Pls do reply..

Yes it's compatible with the 8520 and 8530 OS 5.0.
    06-05-10 09:11 AM
    Yes it's compatible with the 8520 and 8530 OS 5.0.
    Oki ty a lot ^^

06-06-10 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD