01-08-10 12:43 PM
    Does this work with the 8530?
    01-10-10 02:37 AM
    Great theme, Thanks!
    01-10-10 09:07 AM
    do you have in "COD" format...please...
    01-11-10 06:02 AM
    do you have in "COD" format...please...
    hi there, its only availale through the app store, the reasons for this are 2 fold, firstly i had it for an open download from my website and people (only 1 or 2) were taking it off my server, and re-uploading it on other websites as their own, this as you can imagine i wasnt happy with. secondly with the release of the crackberry theme store it makes it easily accessible to all CB users.

i appologise if this isnt suitable to your needs, but with whats happened i see no other way to host them effectively and safely.
    01-11-10 06:08 AM
    Awesome theme! I have it working on my new 8530 (os 5.0). Is there any chance this can be tweaked with a Weather Slot? It appears that you had a version on your other models and I think that is a great option for this phone. That would be great. Thanks for you great work, it is an awesome theme and works great!
    01-21-10 08:24 AM
    How are others with 8330's and 5.0 getting this to work? It shows in apps, but not in themes. I've never had this issue before, so please bear with me.
    01-22-10 07:02 PM
    I have a Curve 8530 running 5.0 and I downloaded the link for 8350 and so far it's all good!!! Thanks to the designer.
    01-23-10 03:30 AM
    hey i'm having a problem getting this from the app store link posted. When i visit from my phone there is a free download text that i am clicking on then it refreshes the page but at the top says to select a device, but there is no where to select a device, i tried switching to regular view and not mobile but when it goes to the app store it switches to mobile view automatically
    01-23-10 04:24 PM
    hey i'm having a problem getting this from the app store link posted. When i visit from my phone there is a free download text that i am clicking on then it refreshes the page but at the top says to select a device, but there is no where to select a device, i tried switching to regular view and not mobile but when it goes to the app store it switches to mobile view automatically
    just go to the page on you pc and it sends the link to your phone.
    01-23-10 04:39 PM
    wow was that ever easy hahaha....

this theme is awesome, the icons are great and the setup is perfect...thanks!!!
    01-24-10 10:16 AM
    Don't know if this is open for requests or not, but..... Any chance of adding a weather slot up top on the right? Also I would really like it if you could change the green to a dark blue. Love this theme! Thank you for taking the time to make it.
    01-25-10 01:31 PM
    How are others with 8330's and 5.0 getting this to work? It shows in apps, but not in themes. I've never had this issue before, so please bear with me.
    I'm having the exact same issue. Seems you got your's working. I've download the 8520 and 8530 versions and still nothing.

How did you get it working?
    01-28-10 11:26 PM
    I'm having the exact same issue. Seems you got your's working. I've download the 8520 and 8530 versions and still nothing.

How did you get it working?
    You need to install the precision Zen theme from Nathanix.com I did get mine working but it still has a few bugs.

* forgot to add, you are going to need BBSAK to install the cod file for the theme to get everything working. It is also avail. at Nathanix.
    Last edited by Bodyart; 01-29-10 at 01:53 AM.
    01-29-10 01:18 AM
    Ohhhh. I had the precision Zen theme installed on Nathanix's hybrid OS, and it was pretty slick. Had a few issues though...

I am now running the official Boost release and was wondering how to get this Hero theme or most others for that matter. They install, but just don't show up in themes just as you remarked previously.
    01-30-10 09:01 AM
    hi all, just a quick one to say thanks for all your kind comments, as for the 8330 users out there, im happy your getting it to work, but tbh havent a clue how your doing it, so afraid i cant offer any help on that, but seems all good that your helping each other
    01-31-10 08:05 AM
    I'd really like to try out this Hero theme. I've tried multiple ways of installing the .jad file, but to no avail. It either gives me an error when trying to install from, say, my documents folder (transferred using DM) or just acts like it installs OTA but doesn't show up in themes. I can, however, remove it as a third party application.

Seems this is common with A LOT of themes. The ones on App World seem to install okay....I even downloaded and installed one via .alx file and DM and no love.

I just saw some themes from DreamThemes.....ie Redwall prime theme. They look pretty slick and polished, but I don't wanna shell out the 5 bucks only to find out they won't install.

Any ideas???
    01-31-10 11:40 AM
    Ohhhh. I had the precision Zen theme installed on Nathanix's hybrid OS, and it was pretty slick. Had a few issues though...

I am now running the official Boost release and was wondering how to get this Hero theme or most others for that matter. They install, but just don't show up in themes just as you remarked previously.
    I think you still need an official precision theme. I found the BB one, but I don't remember where. After that you just use BBSAK (BBSwissArmyKnife) to intall and it should work.
    02-01-10 01:09 AM
    hi all, just a quick one to say thanks for all your kind comments, as for the 8330 users out there, im happy your getting it to work, but tbh havent a clue how your doing it, so afraid i cant offer any help on that, but seems all good that your helping each other
    Love the theme, any chance of a weather slot?
    02-01-10 01:10 AM
    This theme does work for the 8530 i Just downloaded it and it works just fine!!!!!
    02-02-10 03:36 PM
    I love this theme and have been looking for something very similar to it forever! I have the curve 8330 with 4.5...is it compatible or can you make it compatible?

Thank you so much!
    02-22-10 10:49 AM
    This theme does NOT work for my bb8530 OS 5. At first glance it looks like it works, however it doesn't support my "Media" folder and it rearranges all my icons into my home screen, not to mention missing "htc hero" style icons.. half ***.. good try though.. if those glitches were fixed i'd consider keeping it. weather slot maybe??
    02-23-10 07:20 PM
    Excellent!!! Love it, both on my 8520 and my 8900!!! Thank you!
    03-11-10 01:00 AM
    WOW what an awesome theme!! thanks for sharing!
    03-12-10 09:50 AM
    dude it gives a jad file not ALX and my phone accepts alx...pls help
    03-17-10 06:15 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD