Although I put a new media card into my 8520 blackberry pics are not loading. Why is that? And if I format the device what info will it lose?

Please help.
    04-20-15 04:19 AM
    I would recommended you to save/backup all of your photo to a computer and then format the card by using BlackBerry devices. Once you format the card, it should work again. It happened to me not too long ago with my Z10. When your card works again, transfers all of your photo from a backup file on your computer. Hope it help. Please do a proper and throughout backup so you do not lose any precious memory.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-20-15 05:51 AM
    Although I put a new media card into my 8520 blackberry pics are not loading. Why is that? And if I format the device what info will it lose?

Please help.
    I had issue with the eXFat driver myself. SD card was reporting 0bytes, did it for 3 reboots and 10 minutes between each. Used Sachesi to remove the eXFat driver, rebooted. inserted the card, system downloaded the driver again, all seems to be working as expected now.

PS. Adding that I did NOT have to format the sd card.
    04-20-15 06:42 AM
    I had issue with the eXFat driver myself. SD card was reporting 0bytes, did it for 3 reboots and 10 minutes between each. Used Sachesi to remove the eXFat driver, rebooted. inserted the card, system downloaded the driver again, all seems to be working as expected now.

PS. Adding that I did NOT have to format the sd card.
    Didn't think of ever doing that when it happened to me in the past, however next time I have a similar issue, I'll consider doing this first. Thanks for the tip.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    04-20-15 10:43 AM