hi everyone i need some help i have blackberry curve 8520, i have and can download themes through barcodes offlines and off appworld and they work fine, but the only 2 i want halo 3 and i can't find barcodes for them anywhere.

i have looked for how to install them without it and i already knew what i read, but it doesnt work, it says it has installed in dm but cant see it in option > (themes) anywhere, please help. maybe telling me how or creating a barcode to downloading them themes as a already ready to download working theme?

also they both unzip as the same name, both cod and alx files named the same in both themes. i thought that was fishy but hey probably not.

cheers for looking and helping if you can
    11-23-10 05:37 PM
    The reason it says installed and you can't find them under themes is that those two themes are designed for the 83xx series and not for the 85xx series. Therefore, it won't work for your phone.

You'll have to find different versions for this theme or one compatible with 8500 series.
    r1ft23 likes this.
    11-23-10 05:42 PM
    Yep, that's correct! Also not to many people know this I don't think, is that you can also run 8350i themes on your 8520/8530 if and only if the theme has the same OS that you're running on your phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    r1ft23 likes this.
    11-23-10 05:59 PM
    ah no way sorry i didn't realise, but like i said thats prety much the only theme i like, is there anyway i can edit/change that so it will work for my phone.??? i don't know about os's on the phone i just updated it so i have the latest software atleast.
    11-24-10 12:12 PM
    incase i dont get a reply i am in the process of getting blackberry theme studio see if i can either edit that one or make my own exactly the same. but if theres someone really nice out there who can do this for me since im thick as 2 short planks
    11-24-10 12:14 PM
    just tried with blackberry themebuilder and it doesnt recognise the alx or cod files so im stumped please add me on bbm if you will help me get the themes 232cda59
    11-24-10 01:05 PM
    take no one knows then
    11-25-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD