forgive me if theres a thread about this somewhere (which is very likely) but i couldnt find any. basically iv got the 8520, and im trying to get some themes on it. could anyone explain how to do this? the technique i know is to download .alx or .ali files and load them using the desktop manager. but from what iv been reading and downloading, all the 8520 themes seem to be in .jad? which i tried to load onto my desktop manager but is invalid. any help will be much appreciated. oh and im running on 5.0 OS, thanks
    04-05-10 10:54 AM
    .jad files are installed directly from your blackberries broswer not to be installed on the computer there is no need
    04-05-10 10:57 AM
    yeah i feel kinda dumb...but thanks!!
    04-05-10 11:01 AM
    What morales0416 said. Point your native browser to the .jad file, get link, and follow instructions. Should be pretty simple.

Just be sure to get the phone and OS right. Mistakes will lead to a theme listed in applications and not functional. Been there, done that too many times to count.

Even more info: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes
    04-05-10 11:03 AM
    Or...... you can transfer the .jad files that u downloaded to ur pc and transfer them to your bb. Then use file manager (in BB) and search the .jad files. Once you got them click on it. It will direct you to the download side..... Or you can use the method above for easier access......
    04-05-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD