Many members of my country's forum have 8520 curve and they feel bored with default theme, I know DRew is so kind to provide pretty theme for us and I want to share for them to keep in with bb! I"ll make a collection with OTA, anyone can provide me all theme of DReW with the link include screenshot and OTA in crackberry.com, espeacially greenthingy theme! Thanks for share! And any theme's pretty will be welcomed! Make a inspiration for all members of me to use bb 8520, in my country, bb 8520 is so new with people, they don't like 8520 more than javelin! Tks! (I"ll explain that I collect from D.R.e.W in crackberry.com forum)
    Last edited by satan_f5; 05-17-10 at 11:32 PM.
    05-17-10 11:28 PM
    This is a trimmed version of my original post in the thread Our themes have been reposted in Indonesia.

I give you my permission to link any of my themes on any website, as long as your link bring the user back to the original CrackBerry thread. And as long as you post in the original thread that you’ve done so and posted us the link to your forum post.

I do not give permission to download my files and re-host on another server or website.
    I do not give permission to repost only my OTA link.

Sincerely, DReW
    Even the links on my own website bring you back to CrackBerry to get the OTA.

**Updated list below**
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 05-18-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: updated list
    05-18-10 04:04 PM
    Finally, thanks D.R.e.W very much, but I"ll check all the link you gave but not have greenthingy theme, please tell me what number of D.R.e.W theme it is? Again THANKS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 07:11 PM
    Sorry, I did miss a few.

To see all the themes I've created, including the ones I've customized for individuals, click here

For only the *FREE* Themes I've posted here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* MotoGP by SpeedFreeq - "Treaded" Hidden Dock here.
    *FREE* DReW16 - 12 Mini icon Scrolling Hidden Dock here.
    *FREE* Theme - DReW RESET here.
    *FREE* Theme - God of War 3- here.
    *FREE* Theme - Reciful- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW15 here
    *FREE* Theme - GreenThingy- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 redo here.
    *FREE* Theme - Concept 08 Camaro- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW13 here.
    *FREE* Theme - Lady Luck- Hidden L Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW12 here.
    *FREE* Theme - DReW11 in PINK here.
    *FREE* Theme - Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW11 here.
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    Free Today Calendar for the 8530(OS5) here
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 05-18-10 at 10:09 PM.
    05-18-10 09:51 PM
    Thanks so much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD