I apologize if this is a really stupid question, I can't seem to find the answer.

I have arranged my applications screen into certain folders and in a certain order. Every time I install a new theme, the arrangement defaults back to the way it was when I first got the phone. Is there a way to keep my order when I install a new theme? Thanks!
    02-03-10 11:47 AM
    As of right now there isn't a way to do this... I've been searching for a way to do this... hopefully RIM will think about this with future OS releases!
    02-03-10 12:04 PM
    Wow... well that is really frustrating.
    02-03-10 12:06 PM
    Wow... well that is really frustrating.
    Tell me about it... everytime I change my theme I have to recreate my folders, and reorganize again... this really should be something that can be saved, regardless of theme
    02-21-10 02:10 AM
    As one who changes themes like some people change socks I find the rearrangement part of the experience. Takes very little time once you get in the groove. Then I keep 3 or 4 themes set up all the time. Rearranging is necessary only when trying a new theme and many of them are deleted before rearranging is complete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 07:50 AM
    I do have the same work everytime. But it is not big deal. Because of that you van know your phone better and be busy. Once you rearrange the icons it will stay so.
    02-21-10 09:34 AM
    Its the way that Theme Builder is designed unfortunately. I am constantly downloading new themes to test or because I can't make up my mind, and every time I have to rearrange them. As the PP said, its only when you download it that it changes, so if you keep a theme in your collection, it will remember your icon arrangement.
    Theme builder allows the designer to pick the 'download folder' which is where it then sticks all of the non-stock//carrier based icons. I always use the main screen so that your icons do not get lost. You can then change it to the download folder by going into theme options.
    02-21-10 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD