Hey BB & CB world do you all think I should finish this Theme? What should I add or move around? Kid21 Blackberry Themes: Harry Potter Theme

Last edited by TheKid21; 12-31-10 at 02:03 PM.
    12-08-10 01:17 PM
    Ugh yes please! I can't find Harry Potter themes anywhere sdxfcjkdx this would be so great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 06:59 PM
    pics are fixed
    12-29-10 06:12 PM
    So badass man. What a stufd

12-29-10 07:48 PM
    very nice theme .
    12-29-10 07:54 PM
    BBM or email me @ [email protected] and I'll send you the OTA
    12-29-10 09:40 PM
    I love it! Please send 5.0 ota! [email protected]

12-30-10 04:54 PM
    BBM or email me @ [email protected] and I'll send you the OTA
    You need to post an ota! Where's the ota dude?

01-01-11 02:04 AM

The OTA is in the top the link is there
    01-02-11 01:54 PM

Look it�s not that I�m not following the rules. When I first started making themes 3 month ago I asked for help on how to post OTA�s on here and instead of walking me through it ppl kept telling me to look for myself then I heard about MyBBOTA so I put 3 themes on there and they never got approved (with no reason why.) After that I started posting this under my themes (I'm sorry I couldn't get help doing OTA so I will have to do .zip files, because MyBBOTA have not yet approved any other of my Themes.) So I asked once again and once again ppl told me to look it up and read no one wanted to help, so I read and I created and got my own web page and got my Themes approved right away. So I understand that I may missed one of the 3 rules and for that I�m sorry but I�m not taking any money away from CB or any1 else and for aj64 that says it not easy the link is there and all you have to do is click two link (CB link & OTA) if that�s to hard I�m sorry. Out of the 500 ppl that download or commented on my work none of them said it was to hard or that they didn�t understand and to tell you the truth the creator of CB haven�t said anything to me yet either, and I think if this was a very big deal he/she would� To fix your problem I could just charge for my work and do it only by request and word of mouth�. If that will make you happy aj64
    01-07-11 12:28 AM
    Look it�s not that I�m not following the rules. When I first started making themes 3 month ago I asked for help on how to post OTA�s on here and instead of walking me through it ppl kept telling me to look for myself then I heard about MyBBOTA so I put 3 themes on there and they never got approved (with no reason why.) After that I started posting this under my themes (I'm sorry I couldn't get help doing OTA so I will have to do .zip files, because MyBBOTA have not yet approved any other of my Themes.) So I asked once again and once again ppl told me to look it up and read no one wanted to help, so I read and I created and got my own web page and got my Themes approved right away. So I understand that I may missed one of the 3 rules and for that I�m sorry but I�m not taking any money away from CB or any1 else and for aj64 that says it not easy the link is there and all you have to do is click two link (CB link & OTA) if that�s to hard I�m sorry. Out of the 500 ppl that download or commented on my work none of them said it was to hard or that they didn�t understand and to tell you the truth the creator of CB haven�t said anything to me yet either, and I think if this was a very big deal he/she would� To fix your problem I could just charge for my work and do it only by request and word of mouth�. If that will make you happy aj64
    That's not a direct link to OTA dude! Direct OTA link: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/o31wR9
    01-07-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD